Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Well ok that's an exaggeration. The flight is 45 mins, so prolly a couple of hours as I'm about 20 mind from the airport. But because it's in a different time zone when I land local time is 15 mins earlier than it was when I left.

Omg...3 days in a row lol. Time for some chest, tris, and cardio. Took 3 scoops ntkts, 8 n2amp and 5 gear lol, going to fuxking murder this shit! Got to be a bit careful cuz my wrist is hurting but going to push as hard as I can without damaging it anymore.

Flat cable flyes
30x30
40x20
50x20
60x12 drop 30x20

Incline db press
60x8
60x8 ng
75x7
75x4 ng
Pyramid: 30,40,50,40,30

Decline hammer strength press (plates per side)
90x10 wg x 2
90z8 cg x 2

Plate loaded dip machine (not including bar) ss 1 arm decline cable flye (top down)
90x20 ss 40x15
180x12 ss 50x15 both x2

Rope pushdowns (on lat tower)
40xView attachment 6672315
50x15

2hand oh db extension drop sets
50x8 drop 30x15 (both x2 sets)

1 arm ng cable pushdowns
35x15x2.

30 mins stairs and 15 mins sauna

Give some feedback please

Feedback on your workout or your pic bro?
I'd've added some flat bench and dips to the start of that, otherwise fine lookin, workout

That pic, I'd guess 15% bf? It just that lower ab fat that's a bastard to shift, I've never been able to. Thinking I should've done some carb cycling, I reckon D's gonna have done sweet abs by the end of this. :)

Lol yeah lower abs suck haha. Been trying to pre fatigue muscles So I don't have to press as heavy since I am not Workin out with a partner at this point. Also keeps a nice variety.

I also don't really do a lot of flat work as it is pretty pointless. Incline and decline work will cover your entire chest and give you better development than doing flat and incline say. Dorian Yates talks about it in a bit more detail.

What's everyone training today? I got legs and bis in an hour... 😳

8 n2amp and 1 forged burner, time to attack legs.

Cleans
135x5
185x8
225x1 x3

Squat
135x25 (could have done more but doing failure sets and need to do 3 more lol)
225x10 (back pump bad)
225x8 (back pump terrible)
315x3

Seated hamstring curl
120x20
200x15
280x10(stack)

Standing 1 leg hamstring curls
30x15
50x10
70x6

Shot, super intense workout

I also don't really do a lot of flat work as it is pretty pointless. Incline and decline work will cover your entire chest and give you better development than doing flat and incline say. Dorian Yates talks about it in a bit more detail.

My flat bench pretty much turns it into a decline by eliminating a lot if delt involvement and isolating the pecs.
Check it out
T NATION | Dave Tate's Six-Week Bench Press Cure

And wide grip dips are a great way to isolate the pec as well :) I don't really do incline that much but I do do it.

Top Bottom