Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

I can't do wide grip I would just have to modify a bit is all.

Ah ok. I really like the technique, it takes out a lot if delt involvement. Really helps isolate the pecs.

Ah ok. I really like the technique, it takes out a lot if delt involvement. Really helps isolate the pecs.

Good to know. I always feel as if my chest is lagging. However after I watched the video I recognize that it is more powerlifting press movement and just wonder how much it will give towards size or if I Should just approach it as a means to get my bench weight up.

It actually isolates the pecs really well so ought to really help with growth. Similar to gironda style dips which really isolate the pecs.

Gotcha. Thanks

For shaping the chest I feel DB flies work the best. Inclined and declined. The most important part is that you cancel out your arms and make sure you and squeezing and pulling the dbs to your center with only the chest. I get insane chest pumps where I'm atleast two inches thicker in the front after. The outside pecs are nice and full. If I was lower BF it actually might look impressive to others. Snort

That and cable crossovers. Both exercises I see done improperly all the time in the gym to really isolate the pec. They keep their arms straight or go past parallel

Woot woot! So hard to keep arms out of it when going heavy I find a lot of times. Just a strain in at the lower bicep /inside elbow

Hehe. Well there's your giveaway. It's not isolating your chest only cause its too much weight.

Lighten it up and really squeeze the pecs in. When I do it there's seriously a small valley of about two inches in my sternum because my pecs are fully flexed.

Do 6-8 sets of 10-12 reps. If you can't do 10 reps lighten it up. And only rest for 30 seconds max. If this doesn't pump you and make you sore then I don't know what will. Stretch and flex the chest every rest period.

Guys if you really wanna pump the pecs up, do some fly presses, you can't use stupid weight cos of the teficilously high reps but it's a killer chest workout.

Top Bottom