Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Nice bro, I did some curls and pull ups... Oh but you already knew that.... ;)

At least you're gonna finish this bro, there's plenty dropped out and quit so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Got to finish what I started.

Was going to do some more cardio but someone was on the stairs and that's what I wanted to do.

Nice bro, I did some curls and pull ups... Oh but you already knew that.... ;)

At least you're gonna finish this bro, there's plenty dropped out and quit so far.

I didn't realize people had been quitting

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Why have people quit is what i wanna know? did people get fustrated? you are supposed to make your life better,not worse.My pms are open to anyone who wishes to talk.

Some peeps had personal troubles, there was one guy whose home was badly damaged as I recall, one guy I know just couldn't be bothered keeping up a log, others just seem to have faded away and not kept up their logs.... Maybe they're still killing it (softly with their song...?) and will come post up pics at the end....

Yeah I remember one of em was out Midwest and was effected by all the tornados and whatnot and couldn't keep doing it, so I can understand that but people who just can't be bothered I can't understand.

Yeah I remember one of em was out Midwest and was effected by all the tornados and whatnot and couldn't keep doing it, so I can understand that but people who just can't be bothered I can't understand.

I don't get that either bro. But then I'm on EF all day!!

Especially early mornings (my time) that's when "Ultra man" is posting lmao!

I can understand the tornados part. I live in Oklahoma and have luckily been able to Dodge them so far but alot of people out here have been devastated by them but for anyone else I mean damn all it takes is two mins on one of my busy days to jump.on and keep make a post on the log and it only has to be once a week.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

...and some of us are just to much of a pothead to remember to keep updating lol..;)...or maybe thats just me haha... and today is 4/20 woooooo. i cant w8 to get outta work... but what i really cant w8 for is everyones transformations :evil:

Top Bottom