Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

...and some of us are just to much of a pothead to remember to keep updating lol..;)...or maybe thats just me haha... and today is 4/20 woooooo. i cant w8 to get outta work... but what i really cant w8 for is everyones transformations :evil:

You be postin pics then I take it?

You ain't been smoking so much you missed the gym have ya? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

haha of course ill be posting pics bro, i wish this contest would go another month lol coz thats when ima be the leanest but its all good, i didnt wanna let the time restraint of the contest interfere with my plans. and no.. col i dont think i can ever smoke too much to miss the gym. smoking a blunt used to be my PWO. i swear everytime i went to the gym high i felt more alive and pumped then when i went sober lol, but i stopped doing that after january and just started smoking after the gym instead :D

haha of course ill be posting pics bro, i wish this contest would go another month lol coz thats when ima be the leanest but its all good, i didnt wanna let the time restraint of the contest interfere with my plans. and no.. col i dont think i can ever smoke too much to miss the gym. smoking a blunt used to be my PWO. i swear everytime i went to the gym high i felt more alive and pumped then when i went sober lol, but i stopped doing that after january and just started smoking after the gym instead :D

I'm going to Amaterdam for a long weekend next month :D

Lol! Benefits of living 45 mins away!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

fucking pot heads! lmfao!

New meaning to name gym junkie haha

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

New meaning to name gym junkie haha

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Lol

Top Bottom