Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg day help-cwicko..bigdho..wnt2bbeast

Beast is right........ hear is my 2 pecos. With legs in my experance its all about form and moderate to hi volume. DO SQUATS. If you cannt get a partner just go light, ass to the grass and slow and you will feel it. Also employ a hack or leg press then I like to do lunge walks afterwards. After those three main movements do leg extentions HEAVY! then sldls. Depending on the routine your on your reps and sets may very. Im also on 5x5 but I added a few extra sets to my secondary movenents. Other than that the main thing maybe the biggest thing is DONT MISS OR SKIMP ON LEG DAY. everyone here knows what I mean. Almost no one likes to train legs......almost. Just make yourself. I feel your pain with the long legs Im 6'4 so I have alot of room to fill also Im currently at 28.5 after dieting down and I need another 3 inches on the upper leg before Im happy. Good luck!

BIGDHO said:
Beast is right........ hear is my 2 pecos. With legs in my experance its all about form and moderate to hi volume. DO SQUATS. If you cannt get a partner just go light, ass to the grass and slow and you will feel it. Also employ a hack or leg press then I like to do lunge walks afterwards. After those three main movements do leg extentions HEAVY! then sldls. Depending on the routine your on your reps and sets may very. Im also on 5x5 but I added a few extra sets to my secondary movenents. Other than that the main thing maybe the biggest thing is DONT MISS OR SKIMP ON LEG DAY. everyone here knows what I mean. Almost no one likes to train legs......almost. Just make yourself. I feel your pain with the long legs Im 6'4 so I have alot of room to fill also Im currently at 28.5 after dieting down and I need another 3 inches on the upper leg before Im happy. Good luck!

DAMN STRAIGHT, LEGS SUCK ASS!

I have missed the last 2 or 3 weeks. Needless to say i am going to pay the price Sunday, then the aftermath on Monday and Tuesday.

YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ANY PANTS SOON!

I hear ya about leg day...months ago I was changing my leg routine and when i got to leg day i hadn't decided what I was going to do differently so I sat in the sauna for 30 minutes and wrote down the excercises and went home and didn't do legs again until the following week. This year it is serious so I will stick to it. Thanks again guys.

You can tell BIGDHO takes pride in his leg work, whereas i care but not as much as my upper body. I know, it's sad!

cwick0 said:
You can tell BIGDHO takes pride in his leg work, whereas i care but not as much as my upper body. I know, it's sad!

I care about legs so much because most of my life Ive had bird legs and then to top that off I broke my right leg real bad about 6 years ago so Ive had to pay extra attention to them. I just got ot the point where Im comfortable in shorts..............sad isnt it, it took 28.5 inch quads and 18.5 inch calves to be comfortable enough to where shorts in public. That is what I think about every time it is time to do legs.................so I dont miss leg day, Im to scared of having bird legs ;)

I have 24inch thighs and 17 1/2 in calves....and then a 51inch chest so I am top heavy. I have 24 inch legs my whole life though since high school when i was 180lbs...then my legs looked big..now at 250..not so much.

BIGDHO said:
I care about legs so much because most of my life Ive had bird legs and then to top that off I broke my right leg real bad about 6 years ago so Ive had to pay extra attention to them. I just got ot the point where Im comfortable in shorts..............sad isnt it, it took 28.5 inch quads and 18.5 inch calves to be comfortable enough to where shorts in public. That is what I think about every time it is time to do legs.................so I dont miss leg day, Im to scared of having bird legs ;)

Im in the same boat as you are, mostorous upper body with itty bitty legs. You forgot the most important point though...WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT YOUR LEGS, THEY SEE YOUR UPPER BODY AND SHIT THEMSELVES.

I have had trouble with my right foot too, 3 surgeries and still isnt great, but manageable.

cwick0 said:
Im in the same boat as you are, mostorous upper body with itty bitty legs. You forgot the most important point though...WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT YOUR LEGS, THEY SEE YOUR UPPER BODY AND SHIT THEMSELVES.

I have had trouble with my right foot too, 3 surgeries and still isnt great, but manageable.

True..........Just recently Ive started getting comments on my leg development but just like you and halfaclue Im top heavy for sure.
Workin on that though

BIGDHO said:
True..........Just recently Ive started getting comments on my leg development but just like you and halfaclue Im top heavy for sure.
Workin on that though

The pic in your avator (whatever the spelling is) is scary, your upper body looks just like mine. You will laugh you ass off when i get back to indiana and we finally meet. Im just a shorter version of you.

cwick0 said:
The pic in your avator (whatever the spelling is) is scary, your upper body looks just like mine. You will laugh you ass off when i get back to indiana and we finally meet. Im just a shorter version of you.

LMFAO!

Top Bottom