Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

last 3 meals is ok to have fat/protein when cutting?

missyd143

hey im cutting noe and do some cardio but think that dosnet help..mabye i need to do 1 hour 5 times a week....well ..my calories(sometimes cause of my schedule ) is 10 times my bodyweigh
t....i have 30 gramas of complex carbs in the monring like oatmeal and then another 30 grams of sweet potaoto carbs in my 2nd meal along with veggies,,, ..my last 3 meals are fat and protein w.veggies of course...is that a good cutting diet ??but i have my 40 grams of whey after weights--no carbs. im 130llbs...im thinking of buying the gazeele by tony little lol...

yes i did and i find it ridiculuos caus eim not that skinnyripped and i shouldnt be eating hi gi carbs...3 times a week i will cheat or up my carbs but only from oatmeal and yams--130 grams..instead of 2 big carb days im taking it slowly ,,as long as im adding in my carbs in the morning and afternoon for 7 weeks before i cut them completly again

MD. in your last post (same ?) you said that you are burning 300 cals. in 40 mins. you should be doing that in 20 mins. speed it up.

Biscuit...

missy, maybe your problem is that i see you on this board switching your diet every week
stick with something for 6-8 weeks before knocking it

Top Bottom