Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies of elite I need help for GF please

Inkman69

Hi my gf has been training now for 9 months. She is doing 40 minutes of treadmill after her weights 5 days a week and she does not miss a workout unless she is dying. She is on her 2nd week of Omna250 1/2 cc a week, clen and t3 on a ramp up ramp down program (did our homework first) She is doing around 75 grams of carbs and 140grams protien and 30 grams of clean fat a day with one cheat meal a week.

So far she has managed to drop 5 dress sizes from February and weighs 132 now down from 148. Problem is she has alot of fat around her abs which is still covering the defintion and it does not seem to be going away same problem in glute area as well. All else is shaping up very well. Will this current cycle bring tht BF down quite a bit or will it just build muscle underneth the fat?

Thier are some pics of her on the womens pic board. She is 40 years old 5' 132lbs BF unknown.Thanks Luvtolift

First, get her off the sust, it lasts too long in the body. Next, she needs to do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, not after the weights. What's her diet like? If she weighs 132 she needs to consume @ a minimum 260g of protein. Also she can try Anavar as an AS after the diet is in check. Look into getting some YohimBurn or Yohimbine HCL, it can help with the estrogenic fat stores...BUT start with the diet first...It is essential!!:)

There is no need to rush. She has made remarkable accomplishment in a short amount of time and should be commended for that. If she just continues training and eat clean, the fat will come off...forget the cheat meal and see what that does and remember, cardio on an empty gut;)

Why is your girl on sust? Nothing against it but what are her reasons...Can you post a sample of her diet?? I agree cardio in the AM..is best. If she is really looking to get cut and that is her ultimate goal she may have to cut out her cheat meal...Also is she eating 75 grams every day? She should try rotating her carbs and have high and low days...keeping carbs the same every day is not going to work!! Her body will adjust and she will just maintain and not lose any more.

Why is she on T3 as well?? Did you try a ECA stack? Could run into problems later w/ that as well..Is she experiencing any sides from the 250? Is she aware of the possible sides..and she will get some on that dosage.

Thanks Nubianbeauty. She is doing the cardio on a empty stomach after the weights and when you said forgot the cheat day did you mean do away with it or not to worry about it. Cause she has made it a point to tell me she needs it or else she will not be able to stay on the program. Remember this lady was a 160lbs at 10 years old and has been fighting against food for 30 years. Your right she has made some huge improvements. Can you Pm me with your email so I can send you some more detail pics that I do not want to post out of respect to her. Luvtolift

New@gettingbig the t3 was my trainers idea that just took 3rd in the USA this year so I hope he knows what he is doing with her. Her tollerance to stims is huge hydroxicut and that stuff does not phase her. We are following the t3 usage very carefully. As far as sides on the 250 the only thing so far is wieght has gone up a little 125 to 132 , water retention, agressivness, clit enlargment and nipple sensitivity all which we can live with and she is fine with those sides. We are enjoying it to tell you the truth LOL Will she lose Bf on this cycle? Can I email you with pics that show her problem areas more clearly? Luvtolift

She needs to do the cardio in the AM on am empty stomach..and the weights in the evening..immediately after the weight training a high carb protein shake add some glutamine and then a meal within 2 hours of training. She needs to lift heavy and go to failure. YES, ditch the cheat meal or @ least not as bad of a cheat meal. I cut my cheat meal out all together and started lifting heavy and lost about 15 lbs in 4 weeks, now that was not typical and I also used an ECA stack. Can you post her diet?

Ladies I will be happy to post her diet tomorrow after I see her this evening and get the info from her. I can tell you no rice, pasta, breads, and no carbs after 3pm. No friut just vegtables protiens clean fats and up to 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. New the reason for the sus was that everyone was giving it rave revues both in my gym and on this board as working well for women. She had already did Winnie oral up to 20 mgs a day with little to no effect and the stuff was real. So we decided to try the sus for 6weeks to see what happens she has a very high tollerance to AS's as we have already found out with a earlier cycle of clen at up to 7 pills a day and she barley got shaky off that. That many would have had me climbing the walls and I am 230lbs. Luvtolift

Sust is for bulking and if she continues to use it she will also continue to gain weight:( and if she is not going to compete there is abolutely no need for her to take it. If she is only looking to lose weight/body fat...DIET is key:) I know you mean well but please get her off the Sust and if SHE wants the AS opt for Anavar, it will increase her strength immensely and get rid of some fat. Use it with Creatine because it stimulates the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell.

Top Bottom