Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kevin durant, possible number one nba draft pick, couldn't bench 185 once

nimbus said:
please explain to me how shoving power, which is what bench press essentially is, will help one get significantly more rebounds
please explain to me, how being a weakk bitch who can't even bp his body weight is gonna help you in anyway playing nba ball

Gambino said:
please explain to me, how being a weakk bitch who can't even bp his body weight is gonna help you in anyway playing nba ball

that's like saying explain to me how having a huge nose will help you in basketball... it isn't gonna help you, but it isn't gonna hurt you much either.

rebounding...physically, timing issues aside... comes down to how high you can jump and how well you can box out. boxing out uses ass, leg, and core strength; and i'm guessing jumping is pretty much legs and calves

nimbus said:
that's like saying explain to me how having a huge nose will help you in basketball... it isn't gonna help you, but it isn't gonna hurt you much either.

rebounding comes down to how high you can jump and how well you can box out. boxing out uses ass, leg, and core strength; and i'm guessing jumping is pretty much legs and calves

jumping is the least needed to if you have boxed out properly. Boxing out is a matter of positioning/angles and holding your own

nimbus said:

rebounding...physically, timing issues aside... comes down to how high you can jump and how well you can box out. boxing out uses ass, leg, and core strength; and i'm guessing jumping is pretty much legs and calves
well, regardless of what you think, this is a major concern for nba teams considering him
read the papers or espn, this is a black mark against him and could possibly drop him in the draft pick

Gambino said:
well, regardless of what you think, this is a major concern for nba teams considering him
read the papers or espn, this is a black mark against him and could possibly drop him in the draft pick

i agree 100%. i'm just sayin i still think he'll do well in the nba

Gambino said:
what about getting boards?
you think it's cool to have a super strong core and a weak upper deck?
that's called a noodlekeg and nooblekegs never win
lol isnt that you, big core and legs but no upper body str?

Faizakafez said:
jumping is the least needed to if you have boxed out properly. Boxing out is a matter of positioning/angles and holding your own

half my post was dedicated to boxing out, i dont understand why you'd bring that up

Top Bottom