Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just picked up a 2009 Cadillac STS -Platinum Edition and "

Curb weight is 3995lbs....320HP (haven't found anything about 345hp)

I'd take the new Hyundai Genesis over a caddy any day.

too bad it weighs as much as a tank basically.

This STS doesnt however the DTS does.. I think I still have that black one I was driving in my pictures, check it out... it was 6 inches longer than a regular DTS .. I looked like a funeral procession cruising down the road...lololol

This STS doesnt however the DTS does.. I think I still have that black one I was driving in my pictures, check it out... it was 6 inches longer than a regular DTS .. I looked like a funeral procession cruising down the road...lololol

3972lbs? That's not too bad i suppose.

My bmw weighs 4200.

They have a loyal following of mostly retirees that wont the comfort and room..... the DTS's outsale the STS and CTS by double

...'cause they're $10K cheaper.

My dad had a DTS, I don't know what you mean by "comfort and room", the driver's seat gave me claustrophobia.

...'cause they're $10K cheaper.

My dad had a DTS, I don't know what you mean by "comfort and room", the driver's seat gave me claustrophobia.

I loved mine... I have always chosen the Cadillac to travel in due to the room and comfort however this STS is small

I loved mine... I have always chosen the Cadillac to travel in due to the room and comfort however this STS is small

It's hard to buy a big boat of a car. I use to have a 70 impala hard top with a big block. Put 6 people in it no problem and it had no effect on acceleration. LOL. 12 MPG on a good day. I could sleep in the trunk for real.

The best cadillac is the one with the corvette frame ummm the XLR i think?

The best cadillac is the one with the corvette frame ummm the XLR i think?

yeah..the 2door hard top convertible..

The cts-v is also powered by an LS powerplant.

I would still never buy one...Well, not knew anyways. Those things drop like a friggin rock in value. Plus older ones are electrical nightmares.

Top Bottom