Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just picked up a 2009 Cadillac STS -Platinum Edition and "

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
this damn thing will fly!!!! The sales manager said it has 345 hp .. it has entirely to much hp.. seriously....

no self respecting MAN ever says what u just did. btw 345 isn't that much compaired to some out. i'd like to get u into some of the cars i deal with sometimes.

I thought they were 320HP?...Should've got the STS-V.

but then again, i'd never buy a cadillac. One of the worst depreciating makes out there.

they are nice cars. I have been looking at a cts-v though for a few months. That is a sick nasty car

We have a black one and those damn things have 400 +plus hp... The one im driving has so much torque, that when you accelerate from a dead stop ,. even with positive traction and ride control: will turn around in the road.. I could not imagine how fast the V is .

Its a fine ride however its a company car.... I just drive them for 4000 miles and turn in back into the dealer. I doubt I will keep this one that long.. its small and my clothes bar , will not fit in the backseat for travel. I will probably go back to a DTS...

I thought they were 320HP?...Should've got the STS-V.

but then again, i'd never buy a cadillac. One of the worst depreciating makes out there.

They have a loyal following of mostly retirees that wont the comfort and room..... the DTS's outsale the STS and CTS by double

Top Bottom