Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my natty pb really natty??

speaking of pb...if I eat 1 tbs before my cardio(to help with am supplements) is that cosidered eating? I want to do cardio on an empty stomach but supplements kill my stomach. Advice?

heregothere said:
technically it's not 'natural' because it does use those stabilizing oils. however, since they aren't hydrogenated and no sugar is added, it's close enough (and more importantly, is better for you, than say peter pan or reese's brand pb).

also - when i buy natural pb, i store it in upside down in the fridge for a day, THEN i open it, stir it vigorously, and stick it back in the fridge. you can either leave it in the fridge or take it out after a day. i prefer to take it out (and if it starts to break down, i just store it upside down and give it a little stir) because cold pb just doesn't taste as good as room temp pb.

nice tip i'll try that :D

jkmom said:
speaking of pb...if I eat 1 tbs before my cardio(to help with am supplements) is that cosidered eating? I want to do cardio on an empty stomach but supplements kill my stomach. Advice?

I would try to eat it 30-60 minutes before if at all. I don't think it's "truly" empty stomach. Have you maybe considered Whey protein before instead? It's more easily digestable by the body and may not hinder your workout as much. The only spplements I take before my AM cardio workout are E/C/A stack(AST Dymetadrine Extreme) and glutamine. I also get about a liter of water in there.

bbock7272 said:
Is 1 tbsp of peanut butter really gonna hinder a workout? i couldnt see how. its not a meal.

I'd actually agree. The overall deciding factor in whether or not you lose weight is ultimately going to be whether or not you're establishing a caloric deficit. There is something to be said about the timing of meals (especially post-workout) - but I don't think it's going to make a detrimental difference. I would only get really precise about such things in the event that you weren't satisfied with your progress and really wanted to try and cover all of your bases.

Top Bottom