Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to take fat burners........

you have the option to inject every week man. instead of 1ml every 2 weeks i would def do 0.5ml/week. keeps the levels a bit more stable.

Sustanon is designed to be injected every 2 weeks when used for HRT. The test undeconate ester is a 14 day ester. I used it for a cruise once and found 1 sust pin every 13-14 days made me feel much better than 1, 125mg pin of test E wk. It felt more even. Injecting once a week isnt necessary if its just for TRT.

As for the fat burners, if yo can handle them then go for it. Personally if I am on like 500mg of test a wk I cant so much as look at a fat burner without getting palpitations. The only thing I can use is like 1 lipoflame pre workout if I want. Take away the test and I can take fat burners all day.

I'm taking sust as a temporary replacement for HRT (one injection of 250 every 2 wks. I can't get medical supervision at the moment). I would also like to drop a few pounds before college starts in a month. Would it be dangerous to take fat burners at the same time? Nothing crazy, just something cheap like ripped fuel.

What are your stats? BF%?

I'm taking sust as a temporary replacement for HRT (one injection of 250 every 2 wks. I can't get medical supervision at the moment). I would also like to drop a few pounds before college starts in a month. Would it be dangerous to take fat burners at the same time? Nothing crazy, just something cheap like ripped fuel.

Ripped fuel sucks ,thats my opinon

Might be something worth trying once I get some more money. I had an unopened bottle of ripped fuel previously so I just decided to use it. At the moment I just lost my job, have no cash, and my parents found a syringe in my room. So it looks like they'll be monitoring my expenses for a while. It sucks to be 19.

The old old old ripped fuel from about 10 years ago might have been good. Better off with the adderllin now bro.

Top Bottom