Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info for the fans of Scott Steinner!

Scott Steinner

Black Monday

In protest of World Championship Wrestling's decision to have Scott Steiner lose to Booker T on the final WCW Monday Nitro, Big Poppa Pump .com is temporarily closing it's doors.

Booker T has already signed a contract with the WWF. Big Poppa Pump has not. WCW and the WWF cannot have the World HeavyWeight Championship belt in the hands of someone who may or may not work for the new company. In other words, Big Poppa Pump will be handing over the belt to Booker T.

Better Booker T than Hollywood Hogan!

The best part of this whole situation is the fact that NOBODY controls Scott Steiner. Nobody. You never know...maybe Big Poppa Pump will "forget" how the match is supposed to end.

Fans of The Big Bad Booty Daddy should always remember who the true final World HeavyWeight Champion of the WCW is.

NWO forever!

BLASPHEMY....

iceman11111 said:
relax

it's only wrestling!

Blasphemer...ONLY WRESTLING!!! And Survivor is only a TV show...:D

I get a big kick out of it personally...but Vince is a cock, a smart business man but still a cock...:)

Dude that's old news . . . the only reason he is not there yet is b/c he has a major injury and he had to go to court on assault charges. They said he should recover from the injury but if he is found guilty on the assault charges then the contract he has supposedly sign with WWF could become null and void.

Sorry, I live in fucking Belgium and wrestling is gone from television since WCW stopped. So we don't know nothing anymore!

winny fan said:
Is it just me or does Booker T look like he has lost a lot of muscle? He always looked really full and hard in the WCW but now he looks deflated, his pecs are not as full, plus his arms dont look that big anymore. Do you guys think it might have something to do with the different lighting the WWf uses or something?

I think all of the WCW guys look smaller now that they're in the WWF. Maybe the WWF guys make them look smaller or something to do with the lighting and cameras.

winny fan said:
Is it just me or does Booker T look like he has lost a lot of muscle? He always looked really full and hard in the WCW but now he looks deflated, his pecs are not as full, plus his arms dont look that big anymore. Do you guys think it might have something to do with the different lighting the WWf uses or something?

He does look softer now than in WCW. I don't think he lost muscle though. It looks like he's retaining water.

Current news states theres a 50/50 chance of Scott being on raw this Monday.

Top Bottom