Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incredible!!

esteveze

I know this has nothing to do with the boards, but this is incredible.
I did not have time to bring food with me to work today. Only thing I had this morning at home was oatmeal. Therefor I decided I would go to the cafeteria at work and get some eggs......
One egg costs $0.75, can u believe that!...
Of course I had no choice but to buy them..since I needed to eat something....but this is crazy...
It is just me or what?? do u thing is expensive???
Geeeezzz

Yeah, that's pretty pricey, but when you factor in overhead (the ppl who work there, etc.) the cafeteria is always pricier than the grocery store.

Personally, I don't really look at prices of food - AT ALL! I'm super crazy thrifty about buying clothes & other things, but when grocery shopping, I buy what tastes good & is good for me. I know Perdue skinless boneless chicken breasts are way expensive, but if I buy the store-brand there's too many blood-spots (bruises?) & fat to trim off, YUK! & it's not worth the hassle!

I'm lucky I'm only buying for my boyfriend & me cuz I know I might have to change if I were shopping for a family.

I'm lucky I'm only buying for my boyfriend & me cuz I know I might have to change if I were shopping for a family. [/B][/QUOTE]

You betch your ass you would :D I buy for a family of five.... I buy large quantities, and half the time am not sure what is thrown in the chicken bag....but it gets consumed ;)

Top Bottom