Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If eating before you go to sleep is really that bad than someone answer this for me.

scout420

They say dont eat before you go to sleep.But they also say that you burn more calories during sleep than you do a wake just sittin around watchin tv.So in saying that wouldnt you think it would actually be better to eat before bed than say before a day of just sittin around the house?

Depends on what your trying to do, and especially on what you eat.

Bulking I may even wake up in the middle of the night and down a protien shake. Next time I have been seeing this time released protien that is suppose to be for nighttime.

Like they said balance is key...If you are dieting it is great to have a small whey protein shake or some peanut butter before bed, it helps with craving and will help the metabolism...You do not want to consume high carb meals, expecially starches and sugars before bed, even when bulking...that can make you fat...If you are bulking eat a high protein meal an hour or so before bed, this will help fuel you through the night...I used to eat at 3am when getting ready for contests...

For the part of eating and sitting around the house all day, it is important to eat every 3 hours or more. By eating smaller HEALTHY meals you will keep your metabolism buring hot. If you sit around the house all day eating nothing, your metabolism will come to a crashing halt.
Hope this helps...

Top Bottom