Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I'll stop holding the door for women for a while.

Raina said:
Ideally a man not only opens the door for me but another one carefully picks me up and carries me into the building. I'm not all that clever. I don't want to be in danger around a closing door.

I bet Raina's the type that doesnt even say thankyou.

I bet she walks by with her nice ass in nice pants and is completely unobtainable.

Thank you? Of course I do. I went to charm school. At charm school I learned how to sit quietly, look pretty, clean well, cook, set the table properly, and mind my P's and Q's. If I ever forgot to say thank you I was savagely beaten by the charm school head mistress. I have scars all over my back from her unmerciful "reminders" but I always use the right fork now. And I always say thank you.

Raina said:
Thank you? Of course I do. I went to charm school. At charm school I learned how to sit quietly, look pretty, clean well, cook, set the table properly, and mind my P's and Q's. If I ever forgot to say thank you I was savagely beaten by the charm school head mistress. I have scars all over my back from her unmerciful "reminders" but I always use the right fork now. And I always say thank you.

do you say it after sex?

hamstershaver said:
i hold it open for anyone coming in behind me
i dont do it to hear a thank you i just do it to be polite

exactly.

btw
I always say thank you
I always get thank you

Raina said:
Ladies don't discuss that. :angel:

But I'm unattainable. My heart's been stolen.

ugh, whenever I steal someone's heart it gets really really messy. :)

I should have said figuratively stole my heart. He didn't use a rib spreader or anything and literally remove my heart from my body. I'm not on life support.

Raina said:
I should have said figuratively stole my heart. He didn't use a rib spreader or anything and literally remove my heart from my body. I'm not on life support.
...yet!

hamstershaver said:
i hold it open for anyone coming in behind me
i dont do it to hear a thank you i just do it to be polite

I always do too and never really expected a thank you. It's just something I've noticed lately. It's more the attitude behind the non thank than anything.

Top Bottom