Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at once?

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
An 8.00/hr shitty ass job

Ok Im at work in the chair behind the front desk with my feet plopped up on the counter, bout to fall asleep. Its about 6:45 AM. My coworker (who lives here) comes down and tells me there is banging and thumping in the room above her. Its the same people that have always been fighting for the last 5 weeks that they have stayed here. Im like fuckin great, Im fuckin tired and now i gotta deal with this bullshit?

Then we hear a baby crying, and were like wtf. All of a sudden the elevator door opens and all you hear is "HELP ME HE BEAT ME I CANT FEEL MY HANDS OR FACE FUCKIN HELP ME"

fuck me sideways. I go out and shes on the ground, shakin and screaming. Theres a baby on thr ground as well jus sitting there like wtf is going on. Some random lady that came down for coffee grabs the baby, and i help the fat screaming woman up and sit her on the chair in our lobby. Im totally calm while all of this is going down, cuz im a man and men dont freak the fuck out when shit hits the fan. They solve things. haha

anyway she says that her bf beat her, and that she was gonna have a seizure. Im like ok, and she says to call her mom. I go behind the front desk to call her mom, and the call doesnt go through.

All of a sudden this girl has a SEIZURE. Right in the front lobby. I go over to her and just stand over her and watch, cant really stop a seizure from happening. WHILE this is going on, her bf comes thru the front doors, and comes over to her and me, and says "YOU WANT ME TO GO TO FUCKIN PRISON AGAIN??"

i almost beat the fuck out of him but he walked away right after that. I didnt really have a reason to hit him, but if he would have touched her right there, i would have beat the fuck out of him. I just remained calm and said "dude shes having a fuckin seizure get out of here"

So he leaves, Cops come, firemen come, Ambulance comes, takes her, CPS comes and holds the baby, the dude comes BACK and says thats his kid, gets arrested and everyone leaves.

All this ubllshit for 8/hr hahaha fml. Cant wait to go home and see my baby.

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

Hey, stop complaining! At least you get paid to watch that shit AND it broke up what sounded like a boring ass work day, not to mention the fact it's interesting dinner conversation!

I got to directly experience shit like that throughout my childhood, and for free!

Stupid cow will be down at the cop station bailing his ass out within 24 hours if she can.

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

I had a shit job at your age when I was young too.
Difference being behind that counter I was doing some HW for college.

Shit hen I was your age i just started laboring for brickies in teh union and was amazed at all the drunks and crackheads at the job. Hell some were even my dad's age.

My first day we were building a huge addition to a school in a ghetto chicago neighborhood. The guy I was working with was all hung over and had no sleep after a night of blowing down an 8ball solo along with a 5th of captian morgans. By 8am he was puking down the block wall. I asked my foreman if he was ok but he said he was like that after every payday if he was even there at all. But the thing was half the time he was working some days for free because he owed the owner of the company so much money for bailing him out of jail or other debts.

Reactions: ceo

shoulda punched that dude with a roll of silver dimes in your fist rob

$4.50 of pure fury

Wait 5 min and if still seizing, 4mg lorezapam iv/im; may repeat if sz recurrence within 10-15 min.

Or if you have one of those fancy Valium suppositories, you can cram it up their butt.

HTH

that's why you need to finish going to school and get as much education as possible, so you don't have to work shitty jobs for that much longer

Top Bottom