Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I'll stop holding the door for women for a while.

I'm pretty down on women in general. Today, a woman told me that she doesn't think a man is a man if he get child support from his ex-wife. How stupid is that?

She also concurred with me that it will be very hard to find a woman willing to get serious with a man who has full custody of his children. They want to be the center of attention.

Tell her you think it would be very hard to find a women worth having the conversation with.

OMG! I'd have no idea what to do. Unless a store has automatic doors I'd have no idea how to open one. I mean I'm a woman. All we know about is makeup and recipes. If the grocery store didn't have automatic doors the men would all go hungry because flocks of women would stand outside the grocery store looking at one another puzzled saying "Oh my Gosh! Where are the men to help us".

We're the weaker sex. Frail and delicate, overly emotional and in constant need of male guidance.

I'm nice but I'm not that nice. I can't stand pompous, rude people. If I hold a door for you or say hello and you ignore me, the first time I'll give a person the benefit of the doubt. The second time, they're on my shit list and would be lucky if I'd give them a hand if their ass was drowning.

yeah i never hold the door open unless i know them or they are old.
but i usually press the handicap auto door opener when i walk in to work so that elimates most issues as the door stays open for a good chunk of time

Ideally a man not only opens the door for me but another one carefully picks me up and carries me into the building. I'm not all that clever. I don't want to be in danger around a closing door.

Top Bottom