Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at once?

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

Wait 5 min and if still seizing, 4mg lorezapam iv/im; may repeat if sz recurrence within 10-15 min.

Or if you have one of those fancy Valium suppositories, you can cram it up their butt.

HTH
I think I safely speak for the entire board when I say:

Ew.

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

I think I safely speak for the entire board when I say:

Ew.

even ickier when its glucose paste...jus sayin

of course..it turned to sticking pharmas up asses...how could I not attend...

what do ya know about breast biopsies?

Wait 5 min and if still seizing, 4mg lorezapam iv/im; may repeat if sz recurrence within 10-15 min.

Or if you have one of those fancy Valium suppositories, you can cram it up their butt.

HTH

Pick3 charges $5 to do that in a Cutter's bathroom stall.

But in all fairness, he does use his tongue. So it's not like you're getting some scratchy finger stuck up your butt.

Just sayin'

(this is what I've heard. No MO here)

I had one, you need one?

yeah...I expected to be told it was a cyst or clogged duct...turns out it wasn't...little sketched out about it

Junior college?

S.U.N.Y.

Never went to C.C. I dont knock people who do either. Were you are Doctor at 21? Did you work or just go to school. I have been working since I was 14.

Top Bottom