Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at once?

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

glad just seen his future unfold before his very eyes

hahaaha

atleast your job is interesting though glad. no boring shit. what do you do exactly? from the story it sounds like security at some kind of apartment complex

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

Shit hen I was your age i just started laboring for brickies in teh union and was amazed at all the drunks and crackheads at the job. Hell some were even my dad's age.

My first day we were building a huge addition to a school in a ghetto chicago neighborhood. The guy I was working with was all hung over and had no sleep after a night of blowing down an 8ball solo along with a 5th of captian morgans. By 8am he was puking down the block wall. I asked my foreman if he was ok but he said he was like that after every payday if he was even there at all. But the thing was half the time he was working some days for free because he owed the owner of the company so much money for bailing him out of jail or other debts.

and the union had to protect this knucklehead's job because he was a union brother...that's such horseshit...that shit happens all the time on the assembly line at the big three too, and it's one of the reasons that so many manufacturing jobs have been shipped overseas...you show up drunk and coked-up for your assembly line job in bei jing and the "foreman" will bust a cap in the back of your skull, toss your corpse in the sewage canal behind the plant, and stick one of the other billion motherfuckers standing around in your spot...and, neither end of that spectrum is "right"...fucking ponderous, man.

I work at a hotel too... I wish exciting shit like this happened to me too. My job is boring as fuck.

Top Bottom