Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger cycle.. holding water, thinking of adding Aldactone.

elcapone

Currently running Test E and Equipoise for 20 weeks, NPP the first 8 weeks and then will switch that out for Tren Ace and Mast Prop for the last 12 weeks. Kicked the cycle with Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, adding in Superdrol from weeks 9-12, and will run Winstrol the last 4 weeks.

Also running 5mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC per week with 25mg daily of MK-677, and 850mg of Metformin 3 times per day. Most likely will switch out the MK-677 for something else the last 8 weeks.

I am running both Aromasin and Prami on cycle.

Idea of the cycle is to bulk during the first 8 weeks, transition into cutting from weeks 9-12, and then go into a full cut for the last 8 weeks. The GH drugs and metformin have been great for keeping me lean with all the food I am shoving down my throat, but because of them I am holding a lot of water. If I happen to eat too much sodium one night or cheat meal, the next day I will wake up more bloated than a pregnant woman. I will have a swollen face, feet, ect.

To counteract this, I am looking into adding in Aldactone. I've used Lasix a few times, but only for a short duration. I am hoping some of you have some feedback on the best way to use this for long term water loss/prevention. Right now the game plan is to run 50mg 2 times per day.

Thanks!

On which stage of the cycle are you? Perhaps you need to use more aromasin or prami? The best thing would be to run a blood work in order to see where your hormonal levels are, to make sure that neigher estrogen, nor prolactin are to blame for these issues.

What's the point of using steroids that produce an increase in water then take something to get rid of the water? Water retention adds size and strength (and bloat). If you don't want that, use something else. Or back off on the dosages.

it's really upsetting to see people taking twice as much of what they need to wind up in the same place.

@Lev Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 8. I have not gotten bloodwork yet but plan to soon. I am only running 500mg of Test, so I doubt the issue is with estrogen. No signs of gyno, just a lot of water. I am not talking about a few pounds and a little bloating. I am talking about sometimes waking up 15 pound heavier with swollen feet.

@Nelson the steroids are not increasing the water, the peptides and MK-677 are. Like I said above, it's not just a few pounds, it's more along the lines of 15-20. Even though I have been bulking, I still want to remain as lean as possible and still look good. The water is effecting that.

As far as the twice as much comment, I will just laught at that.

Running diuretics long term really isn't a good idea. It is going to put a lot of strain on your kidneys.

I would reduce your peptide dosage. They are doing more harm then good if you are retaining that much water. That certainly isn't normal.

Have you gotten blood work done recently? Checked your blood pressure? I would do both. Even on peptides, retaining that much water isn't normal. Something might be very wrong with your kidneys.

Nutrobal can cause a bit of water retention at the beginning of use. It goes away after a couple weeks. Not sure if you just started it or not. If not, I would look at the peptides and possibly drop them if they are the culprit. In the end blood work would be very helpful as well to make sure there are no underlying issues.

Thanks for the replies guys. I would reply back but nothing I post shows up until it gets approved by a moderator.

Running diuretics long term really isn't a good idea. It is going to put a lot of strain on your kidneys. I would reduce your peptide dosage. They are doing more harm then good if you are retaining that much water. That certainly isn't normal. Have you gotten blood work done recently? Checked your blood pressure? I would do both. Even on peptides, retaining that much water isn't normal. Something might be very wrong with your kidneys.
Diuretics are hell of a drug. Does the job properly, but it can mess up your body so bad

Top Bottom