Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at once?

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

that's pretty interesting glad.

Re: What do u get when you see a seizure, a lonely baby, CPS, and the Police all at o

S.U.N.Y.

Never went to C.C. I dont knock people who do either. Were you are Doctor at 21? Did you work or just go to school. I have been working since I was 14.

lol relax ngr, I thought glad posted that.

And I started getting paid to work on the farm when I was 12, worked through high school, didn't work my first semester of college, but was bored, so maintained a job until my second year of medical school.

And I do knock CC because it's nothing but a collection of the losers from HS except now they don't have to sneak off to chain smoke. Unless you are in a nursing program, or some other specific program, it's simply a storage facility for 'tards.

And I started getting paid to work on the farm when I was 12, worked through high school, didn't work my first semester of college, but was bored, so maintained a job until my second year of medical school.

And I do knock CC because it's nothing but a collection of the losers from HS except now they don't have to sneak off to chain smoke. Unless you are in a nursing program, or some other specific program, it's simply a storage facility for 'tards.
You got paid to molest sheep?

started bucking bales when i was 10, but it wasnt legal to operate machinery til i was 12.

Did you do a killer paid/unpaid hay bailing internship with a cropless meal plan like Redsam did?

started bucking bales when i was 10, but it wasnt legal to operate machinery til i was 12.
Dang bro, never knew you were a farm hand bro. Damn new respect hommie. :)

Obviously that is a blanket statement, overall there is validity to what you say.
But... There are people like my friend who is on the Nassau Community Bilboard.Scool is not necessary to be successful either. But that argument has been covered in other threads already.

Last edited:

I shoveled pig and cow poop as well. for $4 per hour

to answer your question glad: an erection.

glad just seen his future unfold before his very eyes

Top Bottom