Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I'll stop holding the door for women for a while.

jnevin

They never say thank you anymore. I freaking go back 10 feet to open a door when my hands are full and no thank you. Not like I want a BJ in the elevator or anything. It's just rude. And speaking of the elevator, god forbid you hold it for someone behind you. I don't know how my conscience will fare, but I've made my mind up.

San Dimas highschool football rules!!!

u better hold the door me u fucker ( i dont hold it for minorities to be honest) but san dimas football does rock ! so cal for life !

tiger88 said:
u better hold the door me u fucker ( i dont hold it for minorities to be honest) but san dimas football does rock ! so cal for life !

Men are always appreciative. They actually hurry to the door so you don't have to hold it for long. Women take their time, never say thanks.....

yeah fuck that, like its expected.

What you need to do is hold it for them, but while they are close let it go

About every other day I'm holding the door for some hotties at the gym. & they walk through like I'm the fucking door man. Rarely do they thank me. Maybe It's because I'm old & they think I'm being a chauvenist, or condescending.
Beats me. :rolleyes:

jnevin said:
Men are always appreciative. They actually hurry to the door so you don't have to hold it for long. Women take their time, never say thanks.....

i've actually noticed this myself

ahhh, i know this well. being a doorman for years, it's funny seeing how far etiquette has slipped from everyday life. it's hard to even make eye contact when passing someone on the street. or try greeting a stranger. people overly involved in their own existance.

Top Bottom