Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need pics of legit mexican gear: Going to Laredo

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I havent been to Laredo in about 4 years so I know a lot has changed, so I need pics of all legit gear including ttokyo and denkall etc. If anyone knows the current prices for the popular gear, let me know about that too. Thanks

S.D. SEARCH THE NET LOOK UNDER MX. VETS SOME SITES TAKE YOU TO DIFFERENT PICS OF ST. ALONG WITH
PRICING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR
SEND ME AN E-MAIL AFTER YOU RETURN AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES. I LIVE A COUPLE HOURS AWAY
FROM LAREDO AND I TO WANT TO GO SHOPPING SOMETIME SOON I HEAR THE LIQUOR IS CHEAP.

Renegade said:
S.D. SEARCH THE NET LOOK UNDER MX. VETS SOME SITES TAKE YOU TO DIFFERENT PICS OF ST. ALONG WITH
PRICING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR
SEND ME AN E-MAIL AFTER YOU RETURN AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES. I LIVE A COUPLE HOURS AWAY
FROM LAREDO AND I TO WANT TO GO SHOPPING SOMETIME SOON I HEAR THE LIQUOR IS CHEAP.

Liquor is the only thing thats cheap there...

Super Dave,

You might want to drive an extra 30 minutes to Reyanosa. Laredo is High. I just got a price list from a domestic source and his prices were only 20 to 25 dollars higher than Laredo. Even the Cuevo Tequilla was 14 bucks and then you got to pay the duty tax. Man I couldn't believe it. It used to be 6 to 7 bucks.

Reynosa sounds good, I thought it was farther than 30 minutes though. Ill be staying overnight in Laredo anyhow so Reynosa would be best. Im banking on it being cheap and REAL in Reynosa.

REYNOSA!

superdave said:
Reynosa sounds good, I thought it was farther than 30 minutes though. Ill be staying overnight in Laredo anyhow so Reynosa would be best. Im banking on it being cheap and REAL in Reynosa.
Curling is right. If you look at my past posts I always tell someone to hit reynosa instead of Laredo. Laredo (even when I was there years ago) was alot more expensive than what I saw in Reynosa. For example on a Monday I was in Reynosa and saw T200 for $17 and Nor 50 (that was state of the art back in 1996-1997) was about $45. On a Tuesday in Laredo T200 was $30 and another place was a "self proclaimed bargain" at $25 per bottle. All the other places wanted like $70 for the Nor50.
Even now people go there and over pay. Now I know someone who knows of place where they "get taken care of" but one should be able to walk into a vet shop and pay within a few dollars (especially on lower priced items like test and deca) pretty much anywhere. It shouldnt be like Indiana Jones trying to find the Lost Ark of the Covenant.
The drive from Laredo to Reynosa is longer than 30 minutes but you will SAVE ALOT OF MONEY. Also I think its safer too.
Dont forget McAllen TX has a cool arcade/fun center called Mountasia and there are gyms around there to work out.:present:

EMAIL ME

superdave said:
I havent been to Laredo in about 4 years so I know a lot has changed, so I need pics of all legit gear including ttokyo and denkall etc. If anyone knows the current prices for the popular gear, let me know about that too. Thanks
Email me and I can tell you about reynosa

Top Bottom