Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I couldnt sleep this night, did I overtrain?

S

SSAlexSS

I had kick a^^ workout yesterday. 4-5 sets of bench presses and about 10 sets of rows. My back felt really really worked and hit hard. But I could not sleep that night! I was not tired at all...
my workout was under 1 hour. I really hurt my left tricep.....

weird...

anyone know what has happened?

thanks!

maybe, could be eating too many carbs before bed.....or maybe you were playing with your self, probably the second option, what does everyone else think??

yea could be that were playin' with you gerbals...hahah..seriously,you can't base overtraining on losig sleep.bas it n yourworkouts,are you gettin stronger or going backwards?if you start losng your appetite,droppin' weight whe you're not trying to,different shit.. would say us wtch yor training load an see if you start burning out and going back...just my 2 pennies!!
37.gif
talk is cheap

The mann said:
yea could be that were playin' with you gerbals...hahah..seriously,you can't base overtraining on losig sleep.bas it n yourworkouts,are you gettin stronger or going backwards?if you start losng your appetite,droppin' weight whe you're not trying to,different shit.. would say us wtch yor training load an see if you start burning out and going back...just my 2 pennies!!

actually my weights went down (on db bench presses). But I did going down the rack db bench presses.
And my triceps are still sore from sunday! (its wednesday now). And I did various back exercises which REALLY hit my back well... so I think thats nice...

My triceps are dead...

I'll probably get flamed for this - but playing with yourself before bed clears your mind (as said in Something About Marry "It makes you think like a women") so it should actually make you sleep better if you can't get to sleep because your mind is racing. Of course if your the kinky kind and go all out sweating yourself to death it may have an impact on sleep :D. Just my 2 cents!

Advaik said:
I'll probably get flamed for this - but playing with yourself before bed clears your mind (as said in Something About Marry "It makes you think like a women") so it should actually make you sleep better if you can't get to sleep because your mind is racing. Of course if your the kinky kind and go all out sweating yourself to death it may have an impact on sleep :D. Just my 2 cents!

Is masturbation OK? Its not gonna drain my muscles or anything? Hope not coz its hard to resist the temptation.

" to avoid the temptation, perform masturbation.":D

From another post I read they said sex and jerking off has nothing to do with muscle growth, it may affect your grip but thats another story and I rather not go into detail with it :D

Top Bottom