Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i cant eat im not hungry need to gain ...help

Wanagetbigger

is there any product or any method that can increase my appetite. Im 19 6'1 175. I need some serious weight fast. when i do eat right i can gain weight easily. But im just never hungry. what can i do

You should try to eat every three to four hours wether you're hungry or not. It's very important that you keep your metabolism up at all times.

Eat 4 - 6 smaller meals a day so your body process nutrients more efficiently. Two or three of these meals can be an MRP (meal replacement) such as a protein shake like an isolate or dual filtered whey (not concentrate can cause lactating) or my recommendation of Triple Threat 3/60
which is a more complete protein shake.

Read here for Triple Threat 3/60

http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/118.html

I can go on forever regarding what it is you need to do.

What you need to do first an foremost (and this is recommended for all new members) is use the search at the top of the page for archived information regarding what you are looking for. You need to do a lot of research not just with this site but with other sites as well. You will get very confused at times but stick with it.

As far as gaining weight very fast, that depends on you and the quality of weight you wish to gain. Fat or water weight is easy to gain but not what your looking for obviously. Muscle weight on the other hand takes a lot of hard work in the gym, discipline with dieting, and proper amounts of rest for muscle recovery. These are the topics that you should research.

Good Luck! :)

I wish I had that problem. I am always hungry. I could eat every half an to an hour with no problem. If I was bulking I could do it so easily, but I rather stay cut. Staying cut is so hard for me because I am always hungry!!

Hmm, sounds like your metabolism is in a rut..

Start by FORCING yourself to eat at least every 3 hours, get a balanced diet with a calorie intake based on your bodyweight times i'll say 14 to start off with, divided by how many calories 1 gram of protein, fat, and carbs each give you, then divided by how many meals per day you're going to be eating (6 or 7).

Also, lift and do cardio, these things will raise your metabolism and MAKE your body want to eat, there's no way around it.

maybe its just me.....but taking a multi-vitamin increases my appetite.
I take just regular Centrum, and its obvious to me the effects.
I've heard others try it and say the same.
Just my .02............good luck

Androgens, GHB (and precursors), and pot all increase appetite nicely. I would expect that a selective alpha 1 antagonist would as well.

Top Bottom