Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get rid of my wifes cellulite?

put up a poster of trish stratus right above your bed so she can see what the last thing you want to see is before you go to bed. She'll get the hint

u guys are a lotta help! geez....she can do cardio til she's blue in the face but it won't help cellulite....you just get a smaller version of what you already are....clean diet....and weights....squats, deadlifts, lying curls....heavy....will do it over time....it has for me...

sheez_ripped said:
u guys are a lotta help! geez....she can do cardio til she's blue in the face but it won't help cellulite....you just get a smaller version of what you already are....clean diet....and weights....squats, deadlifts, lying curls....heavy....will do it over time....it has for me...

Thank You

Originally posted by sheez_ripped

What?!? Cardio will work way way better than lifting alone. Have your girl do lots of cardio mix it up with some long (2hour) days and intense days (super hard 1hour). Cardio is key. Add weights later and the total energy expenditure will be significant. Don't worry about pharmaceutical help yet. Just get her on a bad ass cardio program. Lots of long hard cardio will lean you out big time. If you want some more ideas just email me.

FHG

Ah yes, spot reduction. Women tend to hold their chub in the
hips, thighs and ass. We happen to store ours in our bellies.
If she REALLY wants to reduce, she can do it through diet but
for her mental sanity (and your own)--you might want to just leave her be.

My pre-nup will include all the shit is mine and if you get fat im divorcing you. I plan on letting my future wife know that before i slip the ring on her finger. She stays in shape, i stay in shape. That way the marriage is more enjoyable , it lasts longer and we both stay happy. :p

While diet and excercise are essential for fat loss, sometimes a little help is needed. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE FOR WOMEN WHOSE HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS INHIBIT THIER ABILITY TO BURN FAT.

If she is on the pill you may want to find one that relies more heavily on progestins (though this may have other effects)

Add flax oil to diet (high lignan)

Fat burners
EC
or
NYC
and
MOST IMPORTANTLY
TOPICAL YOHIMBINE

Yohimbine is very important because it allows for A2 saturated fatty tissue to be released (women typically have VERY high A2 concentrations- which is a big part of the reason that it is hard for them to lose fat from those "stubborn" areas- thighs hips and glutes)

peace

Man there's no reason to put your wife on drugs because she's getting fat. Fat is the root word of wife. Up the cardio for several months and make sure her diet is clean. Make sure she's motivated to do this herself though. I've nailed a girl with mild cellulite and it sucked, so I know where you're coming from.

Top Bottom