Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

redsamurai said:
he's still with her? why?

The whole fucking family is so dysfunctional, dont even get me started.

Her pet phrase for him in a screechy voice is, "SHUT UP BOB! JUST SHUT UP!"

:rolleyes:

blueta2 said:
you love your Kid, You provide and respect? If yes, then you're up for Mom of the year.
Any women who has the strength and courage to take care of kids should be Mom of the year. Tough job!
If you dont take care of your kids, someone else will.

Re: Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this art

redsamurai said:
the family unit was dismantled long before women could even vote.............and no, I'm not going to elaborate.
you gonna rob me of that insight? Plz do tell :qt:

if women agree to live in a smaller house, drive an older car - she can forgo the rat-race job, and stay at home and take care of her kids.

but no.

she needs all those material goods. so she can't wait for daycare, i mean school, to start - so she can dump 'em there - and off she goes to her mundane boring office monkey job to pay for her 5 bedroom house.

way to go supermom!!

my wife will work if she wants. but not forced to so we can pay our bills. she will have a choice.

r

Razorguns said:
if women agree to live in a smaller house, drive an older car - she can forgo the rat-race job, and stay at home and take care of her kids.

but no.

she needs all those material goods. so she can't wait for daycare, i mean school, to start - so she can dump 'em there - and off she goes to her mundane boring office monkey job to pay for her 5 bedroom house.

way to go supermom!!

my wife will work if she wants. but not forced to so we can pay our bills. she will have a choice.

r

Hell must be freezing over, that is twice in one day that we agree. LOL

Re: Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this art

javaguru said:
72% of men place a high value on being employed full time.

21% of women place a high value on full time employment.
72.34% of people know how to bend statistics to their message. :D

heatherrae said:
Any mommy is up for mommy of the year as long as she is striving to make life good for her kids. =-)
Every crackhead mommy will tell you she's striving for a better life for her 6+ kids....:rolleyes:

heatherrae said:
career women are smart in taking care of all those needs herself. These days 50% or more marriages end in divorce. Staying out of the career for any amount of time makes it very difficult to get back into it. It is almost commonplace now to see single moms who stayed home because they thought they were doing the right thing, only to be left high and dry by the man. Then, the man pisses and moans that he has to send $500/month to care for the 3 kids he fathered.

Women shouldn't trust men in this regard.
At least in Ohio, no man that could support a family with three kids as the sole provider is paying $500.00 a month in support. When my best friend got divorced he was paying almost $800.00 a month for two kids and he made 40k a year, as did his wife. He's paying support for one child now and it's $600.00 a month.....and yes it was based on making 60k a year. You wiminz are programmed to procreate with high value males...maybe the chick doesn't have much game or common sense if she's getting $500.00 for three kids...:)

foreigngirl said:
you gonna rob me of that insight? Plz do tell :qt:

the family unit, in it's purest sense, was dismantled thousands of years ago when women became relegated to second class.............simple breeding vessels. When the pure union between a man and a woman was destroyed............so naturally went the family unit. When "exactly" this occurred I haven't the slightest...........history is written mainly by paternalisticly inclined ideologues......so who fucking knows. I suspect sometime around the inception of the old testament

BIKINIMOM said:
I can use men like digimon and Longhorn as examples to illustrate this. I have NEVER heard either of you put down your wives or what they do. Matter of fact men like you praise them and even say on occasion, "I dont know why she puts up with MY shit"

Men like you VALUE the woman's role so the two of you work together to make it work.

Did I express that adequately?

You're exactly right. Mrs Longhorn has only a high school diploma because she dropped out of college to marry me. She has never had a job outside the home in the 18 years we have been married. She is one of the smartest people I know and much, much smarter than me.

Top Bottom