Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

vixensghost said:
I've seen some pretty stressed out stay at homes mom's in my time....
True, true. That causes problems too because they never get a moment off from their duties and have so little adult conversation all day long.

I wont disagree with the feminist comments.

Many women set themselves up for failure by immasculating men. Any woman worth half her salt can do everything for herself nowadays. The question is can she trust a man to ALLOW him to take care of her, thereby letting him be a man?

I am talking about an emotional "take care" any other aspect of "taking care" is dependent on the two individuals in the relationship.

A career woman generally is left to do everything herself - job and family thereby screwing herself out of a PARTNER.

vixensghost said:

hello my alter, I was just about to say something like this.
I know more stressed out stay-at-home Mom's than working Mom's
yes there is more work to be done when you have to work and take care of the house, but being at work for most Mom's is a vacation.
When the working Mom gets homes, she probably has more tolerace for her kids.

vixensghost said:

If they had a PARTNER that actually valued the job that woman was doing, the stress would be bearable.

And this would go both ways - if the man stayed home and his wife did not value his work she should be shot in the head.

My exbroinlaw was this way. He was the stayathome dad to both his sons and he actually did a good job, much better than his wife. But as she didn't value him staying home (as well as everybody else making comments calling him lazy, etc) he went back to work. To this day she talks to him like she pulled him out of her asshole... very VERY disrespectfully.

BIKINIMOM said:

And this would go both ways - if the man stayed home and his wife did not value his work she should be shot in the head.

only if one lives in a Muslim country

heatherrae said:
True, true. That causes problems too because they never get a moment off from their duties and have so little adult conversation all day long.

I am woman enough to admit I could NOT be "perfect mommy" 24/7 if I were a stay at home mom. My hat goes off for those mom's who can do it.

I love my child, but I love having a life/career outside the home too.

I guess I'm not up for mom of the year am I?lol

blueta2 said:
hello my alter, I was just about to say something like this.
I know more stressed out stay-at-home Mom's than working Mom's
yes there is more work to be done when you have to work and take care of the house, but being at work for most Mom's is a vacation.
When the working Mom gets homes, she probably has more tolerace for her kids.

Not at all... many actually resent having to work MORE. I believe this has less to do with the mother herself and mostly to do with the support she gets from her partner.

Having been on both sides of the fence I can honestly say that THE BEST scenario would have been for me to choose a better partner while I stayed at home with our children and helped to run our business. When I became a single mother my life became 1000 x's easier because there was less strife and bullshit and less work CREATED by my ex. Whereas his went down the toilet.

To this day my kids say, "We laugh when dad complains to everyone about how hard it is for him to be a single parent. Mami we NEVER heard you say this to anyone."

.... from the mouths of babes.

vixensghost said:
I am woman enough to admit I could NOT be "perfect mommy" 24/7 if I were a stay at home mom. My hat goes off for those mom's who can do it.

I love my child, but I love having a life/career outside the home too.

I guess I'm not up for mom of the year am I?lol

you love your Kid, You provide and respect? If yes, then you're up for Mom of the year.
Any women who has the strength and courage to take care of kids should be Mom of the year. Tough job!

BIKINIMOM said:
I wont disagree with the feminist comments.

Many women set themselves up for failure by immasculating men. Any woman worth half her salt can do everything for herself nowadays. The question is can she trust a man to ALLOW him to take care of her, thereby letting him be a man?

I am talking about an emotional "take care" any other aspect of "taking care" is dependent on the two individuals in the relationship.

A career woman generally is left to do everything herself - job and family thereby screwing herself out of a PARTNER.
career women are smart in taking care of all those needs herself. These days 50% or more marriages end in divorce. Staying out of the career for any amount of time makes it very difficult to get back into it. It is almost commonplace now to see single moms who stayed home because they thought they were doing the right thing, only to be left high and dry by the man. Then, the man pisses and moans that he has to send $500/month to care for the 3 kids he fathered.

Women shouldn't trust men in this regard.

Top Bottom