Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

heatherrae said:
career women are smart in taking care of all those needs herself. These days 50% or more marriages end in divorce. Staying out of the career for any amount of time makes it very difficult to get back into it. It is almost commonplace now to see single moms who stayed home because they thought they were doing the right thing, only to be left high and dry by the man. Then, the man pisses and moans that he has to send $500/month to care for the 3 kids he fathered.

Women shouldn't trust men in this regard.

There are no easy answers...

blueta2 said:
you love your Kid, You provide and respect? If yes, then you're up for Mom of the year.
Any women who has the strength and courage to take care of kids should be Mom of the year. Tough job!

I respect her so much I want her to see that she can do anything she wants with her life and STILL have a loving family too. I guess I'm creating another woman who will place value on herself than on what society says she must do to be a "woman".

I am lucky, like Kini says, I have a VERY supporting hubby. IF I did not have him, I could NOT do what I do. A fantastic cleaning lady helps too.lol

Marriage, career, life..It ain't NONE easy for either sex. I guess it's the hard work that makes it worth it though. I have never been the type to gather much pleasure from anything "easy".

BIKINIMOM said:
There are no easy answers...
Yes, but you can guarantee that whether a woman decides to stay at home or to stay in her career, there will be plenty of men and women line up to take a bash at her decision...lol.

heatherrae said:
Yes, but you can guarantee that whether a woman decides to stay at home or to stay in her career, there will be plenty of men and women line up to take a bash at her decision...lol.

True enough... Funny though, it never goes the other way around.

It's all good. By the time you get to be our age, you learn to live with it and don't waste too much energy trying to change another's close-minded view.

vixensghost said:
I am woman enough to admit I could NOT be "perfect mommy" 24/7 if I were a stay at home mom. My hat goes off for those mom's who can do it.

I love my child, but I love having a life/career outside the home too.

I guess I'm not up for mom of the year am I?lol
Any mommy is up for mommy of the year as long as she is striving to make life good for her kids. =-)

Re: Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this art

hanselthecaretaker said:
Thanks feminists, for dismantling the family unit.

the family unit was dismantled long before women could even vote.............and no, I'm not going to elaborate.

BIKINIMOM said:
If they had a PARTNER that actually valued the job that woman was doing, the stress would be bearable.

And this would go both ways - if the man stayed home and his wife did not value his work she should be shot in the head.

My exbroinlaw was this way. He was the stayathome dad to both his sons and he actually did a good job, much better than his wife. But as she didn't value him staying home (as well as everybody else making comments calling him lazy, etc) he went back to work. To this day she talks to him like she pulled him out of her asshole... very VERY disrespectfully.

he's still with her? why?

Top Bottom