Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Stuck at 165, trying to get to 185-190 within the next 6-10 months

NJSerious

Banned
Breakdown of my bulking diet, please tell me what to add, drop, etc.

I eat about 3 eggs in the morning, an english muffin, yogurt (sometimes 2), a glass of milk, sometimes a glass of OJ. N

N-Large 2 Protein/Gainer about 1-2 hours later

Can of Tuna 1 hour later

Lunch - Wholeweat breads, yogurt, chicken or turkey or steak, possibly some rice or spaghetti

N-Large 2 Protein/Gainer about 1-2 hours later

Dinner - Steak or Chicken some shit like that as well as rice, spaghetti, or potatoes, yogurt, maybe a can of tuna as well.

N-Large 2 Protein/Gainer about 1-2 hours later as well as two scoops of natural peanut butter an hour before bed approx.

Also drink 1-2 gallons of water per day. Eat pizza or cheesburgers 1-3 times a week as well since im bulking and i could care less. Thanks for the help in advance. I have gained about 15 lbs off this diet in the last 5 months approx, but have plateau'd and gained very minimal weight in the last couple months.

I have gained about 15 lbs off this diet in the last 5 months approx, but have plateau'd and gained very minimal weight in the last couple months. [/B][/QUOTE] that tells me that you have to increase your cals even more.

yea, as soon as you hit a plateu that means to change things. Change around some food and try and up your cals as clean as possible.

With all that c*********g you are doing NJSissy, you should have all the extra protein you need.

chat board or pm's please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
its a simple concept like bouncer said, if you arent gaining weight you arent taking in enough calories

my husband gets up in the middle of the night and has a protein shake as well, this helped him immensly when he was trying to put on weight.

I agree, you need to up your cals. I used to be able to eat a lot of clean foods and put on size, but now I almost have to eat unclean, high cal foods to put on size. It takes lots of cals and protein for some of us to put on weight. Clean diets are great for cutting, but for some of us cals. are a must. Watch your bodyfat level and dont get too fat, other than that EAT!-WULF

i was stuck at 165 for a while also, i just ate all i could like burgers, pizzas, TV dinners, protein shakes, chicket, tuna, steak.........everyhting i could, and im at 176 currently, with a verry small bone structure :) makes me look larger than 176:)

good luck. eat more cals gain more!

3 whole AA large eggs is 18g protein dude, where is the protein in your diet?

1 can of tuna 12oz? The little ones are only about 36g protein, 12oz is 65. In theory you should be having some fat and/or carbs with the tuna.

Top Bottom