Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP: I'm looking for a good female fat burner...

Roxie1201

I've been weight training for over a year now, with cardio 3xs a week.. Before then, I used to just do heavy cardio 6 days a week.. Am at about 19-20% BF but have a couple of very stubborn areas where the fat just won't melt!!! HELP

My favorites are Forged Burner and N2Flame, both are from Needtobuildmuscle.com

A popular favorite is the shredded stack...also from ntbm

Thank you!!!
Have you ever taken N2trim or N2burn? The website said it was the new N2shred stack... I just haven't seen that many posts on it, I bought N2flame, just arrived yesterday... How long did it take before you started seeing changes?

I've done Burn but not Stim.

As far as results go, you have to be patient, that's how people get fed up and discouraged, they don't wake up with 8 packs the day after starting something. Your diet and exercise regimen will dictate your results; the stimulant will just help you along.

" I've done Burn but not Stim.

As far as results go, you have to be patient, that's how people get fed up and discouraged, they don't wake up with 8 packs the day after starting something. Your diet and exercise regimen will dictate your results; the stimulant will just help you along"

How did you like Burn? Better than FLAME?
Overall, I do ok, Am in for the long haul... Just curious on the potential results

Top Bottom