Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss and 1st cycle

tpeter

im 34 and very prone to hair loss. Ive always had thin straight hair but a decent amount of it. I started to receed a good bit around 19. At 24 i started propecia and was on it for 8 years. That stuff really screwed up my hormones and i have been off propecia for almost 2 years. I also 4 years ago had a Hair transplant to fill in my front hairline. All has been well and no one can tell a thing. I honestly look like i have no problems at all with my hair.
Ive only run 3 designer steroids in the past year. Bold200, Hdrol and on PCT for Xtren now.
I have 2 Test E vials sitting in my room. I was planning on running 500mg a week for 12 weeks.
MY concern is my hair, TEST converts to DHT which leads to hairloss. I can take propecia while on cycle which will minimize the damage but then i worry about my gains because of how bad propecia jacks up my estrogen. Yes i would probably take Adex everyday with it to counteract that.
So my question is, Do i run the TEST with propecia? Try it without? Skip the test all together and stick with 4 steroids that are not prone to hairloss… EQ, VAR, DECA and Tbol?
I honestly dont need to be huge, im a small framed guy that has a hard time gaining muscle weight. I wouldnt mind being 175 and hard as a rock.
What do you all think.

Bro, If you are prone to hairloss then running a cycle of TEST would almost certainly cause you some bother.
its hard to say how much the finasteride would off-set the damage....
i would say its dose dependant and also down to the individual .

Do you think it would be worth sticking with gear like eq and var ? I won't get huge but I'm ok with that. 5-10 175lb under 10% bf is Ideal for me.

I say shave your hair, so goodbye to it, hope you look good bald and run the test :D...

avoid test man..even with propecia

Yeah im 50 50 right now bro.

I read some posts with people in my shoes that say propecia helped and kept shedding to a minimum. Then i have seen others where it helped but they still had a good amount of loss.

Im running Nizoral and Minox atm and my throw some spiro in the mix.

You can see in my pic i still have a good amount of hair ... I want to keep it all lol .

Top Bottom