Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to kickstart a 2nd cycle

Laosdem

I’m currently 32 years old and this is my 2nd cycle and first that i am stacking 2 things at a time
Around 200 pounds and 6’1’’ with 14% body fat
First cycle was test 300mgs a week only
My goals are Lean muscle mass and also body fat loss
can you give me some advice on which oral steroid i should kickstart with this next cycle?
I’m debating between dbol, anavar and anadrol

Dbol water weight and bloat anadrol water weight bloat and on the harsher side for orals a second cycle i dont recommend you run that. lean muscle mass why not go with anavar or tbol, no bloat or water weight headaches to deal with.
tbol Is pretty mild in comparison and yet can produce fantastic effects. Baby brother of dbol as many refer to it.

People always seem to sleep on tbol when it is actually a incredible compound and does not get the credit it deserves. Obviously you aren't going to blow up on on it. Tbol is unique in the fact it can be used on a bulk or on a cut as well as produce quality muscle gains over time that are much easier to keep.

plus strength will increase with its use as well and be more sustainable and much cleaner then Dbol, that is why imo Tbol is a super versatile compound. Another pro the anabloic androgenic ratio is on the low side so the amount of side effects one might experience are mild at best. Just imo others might see it differently.

Last edited:
I’m currently 32 years old and this is my 2nd cycle and first that i am stacking 2 things at a time
Around 200 pounds and 6’1’’ with 14% body fat
First cycle was test 300mgs a week only
My goals are Lean muscle mass and also body fat loss
can you give me some advice on which oral steroid i should kickstart with this next cycle?
I’m debating between dbol, anavar and anadrol
To kick start I would use 50mgs anavar and n2guard

Top Bottom