Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss and 1st cycle

Thanks for the reply bro,

but ive heard that Masteron+Proviron or horrible for hair and finasteride will do nothing.

It was a joke bro that is a superhairloss combo

Test is a test some of it will convert to dht in you situation I wouldn't risk you hair especially if you had invested bunch of money in hair-transplant.

I would recommend to run var if you can afford it...Very very low sides and safe for the hair,although you never know how you'll react on roids

Look into anavar+primobolan depot combo

It was a joke bro that is a superhairloss combo

Test is a test some of it will convert to dht in you situation I wouldn't risk you hair especially if you had invested bunch of money in hair-transplant.

I would recommend to run var if you can afford it...Very very low sides and safe for the hair,although you never know how you'll react on roids

Look into anavar+primobolan depot combo

I can afford a cycle of anavar at 50mg a day for 8 weeks. Adding primo is way out of budget.

Ive honestly thought about running var alone. Its great at getting rid of visceral fat and will harden me up nice. I know i wont get big but i may gay 8lbs with a solid diet and im ok with that.

everytime i make a post about VAr solo.. you get flamed lol.

I can afford a cycle of anavar at 50mg a day for 8 weeks. Adding primo is way out of budget.

Ive honestly thought about running var alone. Its great at getting rid of visceral fat and will harden me up nice. I know i wont get big but i may gay 8lbs with a solid diet and im ok with that.

everytime i make a post about VAr solo.. you get flamed lol.
lol
Running var by itself is gay

Lol, typo.

Anyway the more I'm leaning I may do var solo or run mb 100-200mg a test per week with it for libido. What do you think about this? I even worry 200 may be bad for hair, I dunno.

I would run just var solo for libido use some non-hormonal supplements.
100-200mg of test a week wouldn't make a big difference for libido or muscle gains.
If you decide to run low dose test with it I would chose test prop EOD it has 2 days half-life and can be out of system quick if you notice hairloss.

I would recommend to run a blood test to see what's up with your T levels before the cycle.
In your case I just would run anavar for 8 weeks that's it and see how you react on it.Anavar doesn't shut you down hard.
It is probably not in your interest to mess up your hormonal levels, go on TRT.
Or maybe just run a cycle of Sarms S4 instead.
Create a new thread and ask the other bro's what they think about EQ,var cycle I'm sure someone ran it.

Top Bottom