Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss and 1st cycle

I`m in your shoes, but i look good shaved:) (thou i looked much better with that hair i lost:D)

IMO, test despite being one of the harshest on hair is the best for me - i can control it!
Used 500mg/week 10 weeks with nizoral shampoo EOD(leaving it to soak for 5mins) and topical propecia(proscar dissolved in minoxidil) ED, and didnt notice any hair loss...still using this treatment.

Love D-bol but it decimated my hair......very interested to try beastdroll or dbolan with my test next time but no info on hair "benefits"....anyone to share some info?
Can nizoral and propecia help them?

I'm on minox and nizoral as well. Going to add spiro but I did see that topical finasteride also. Wasn't sure how good that would work. What cycle made u lose your hair? I may end actually trying test in January but need to figure out how to keep this hair.

dont know if this is what you wanna hear... but I was on proscar (1/4 tab a day) while on Dv2, and I still noticed significantly more loss of hair when on cycle. And like you, I am prone to hair loss but finasteride / proscar arrested this when i started years ago. Juicing changed that tho :(

dont know if this is what you wanna hear... but I was on proscar (1/4 tab a day) while on Dv2, and I still noticed significantly more loss of hair when on cycle. And like you, I am prone to hair loss but finasteride / proscar arrested this when i started years ago. Juicing changed that tho :(

So finasteride worked for you but when you started juice it stopped? Hearing stuff like this just makes me want to stick with var lol.

If i ran test im thinking 300mg a week to see how i do and mb 400mg of EQ in there.

What do you all think of that.

If i notice that at 300 im losing hair i will no test will not work with me. If hairloss is not showing on 300 i can slowly go up until it does.

I would just want something like EQ in there since 300 is not that much. Or even 300mg test and var.

I'm on minox and nizoral as well. Going to add spiro but I did see that topical finasteride also. Wasn't sure how good that would work. What cycle made u lose your hair? I may end actually trying test in January but need to figure out how to keep this hair.
Dbol only, second one - 4-5 monts after it started
I read a lot preparing for my 3rd cycle, 8 years after second one(hair loss scared me away from steroids), and this is what i learned(someone please correct me if i am wrong):

test - low to mid doses can be controled(250-500mg, yet that depends on each person sensitivity)
deca, bold, var, and maybe primo - mildest on hair
longer exposure and higher dose = greater risk

So i planned 250mg test e + 400mg bold......1st week frontoladed test 500mg, second did 250mg, third week i said fck this shit = upped test to 400 then 500 all the way till week10. And was glad i did so

So when you upped the dose you didn't notice anymore shed? Were you using the topical finasteride from minoxidil.com?

None shed at all.
No, i made my own, its easier and cheaper than ordering online:

Bought box of proscar(finasteride 5mg) and 100ml 5% minoxidil in a drugstore for $15 total
Powder crush proscar and mix with minoxidil, ratio is 35mg per 50ml

Top Bottom