Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HabitualHealth's 2005 Logage

habitualhealth said:
Awwwhh thank you!! I've had a good mentor or two coupled with MUCH inspiration. ;)

I should have the pics soon. :qt:

...she told me 14% BF and i said "errrm, i know you're one of the best in atlanta...but, uh, would you mind doing that again?...i dont think that's right". I'm sooo excited!
That's Great girl :)

Cannot wait to see pics :)

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

habitualhealth said:
Awwwhh thank you!! I've had a good mentor or two coupled with MUCH inspiration. ;)

I should have the pics soon. :qt:

...she told me 14% BF and i said "errrm, i know you're one of the best in atlanta...but, uh, would you mind doing that again?...i dont think that's right". I'm sooo excited!

I just wanted to let you know that last nite after I read your log I was re-inspired to go do my PM cardio! And I was NOT in the mood to do it. But I did it!

YOU ROCK YOU HAWTY! :rose:

Sassy69 said:
I just wanted to let you know that last nite after I read your log I was re-inspired to go do my PM cardio! And I was NOT in the mood to do it. But I did it!

YOU ROCK YOU HAWTY! :rose:
OMG! Awwh, I :heart: u! :rose:

Wow, that really means alot. Thank you sassy. Seriously. You've been my inspiration from day one. (dang, i'm not trying to sound like a big ol sappy nerd) But it's true. I really do appreciate everything you've done to help me.

My pleasure sweetie! You've done all the work tho!

... so what's my percentage when you hit the big time? ;)

habitualhealth said:
.....from my 30% BF beginning of Feb this year....as of today.....I'm at 14%!!!!!! Whoodaywhoooo! YAY! Spirit fingers! ;) Guess all this work is starting to pay off. Whew!

WOW excellent job girlie girl......Congratulations :)

:rose:

I've been away for a few days and am just catching up on posts....just wanted to let you know that I am totally blown away by your drop in bf%. WOW! Great job and obviously you've worked very hard and consistently to achieve such success in a short amount of time. You should be really proud of yourself.

Roonytunes said:
I've been away for a few days and am just catching up on posts....just wanted to let you know that I am totally blown away by your drop in bf%. WOW! Great job and obviously you've worked very hard and consistently to achieve such success in a short amount of time. You should be really proud of yourself.
Aww wow roony, thank you so much. As good as it feels, it's very humbling to get the awesome compliments and encouragement like this. I really do appreciate it. :rose:

Sweetie,

I am so happy 4 ya!!!! Your on a roll for sure. I thought you said you were planning on competing. Right? So what is your goal now? :)

Top Bottom