Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HabitualHealth's 2005 Logage

habitualhealth said:
Oh gees, i was afearin' someone would bump this. :worried: Thank you sweets for checking in on me. :heart:
Sowwy I didn't mean to put you on the spot at all. I completely understand. I was just a little worried as I have not heard from you since our past correspondence. Sweetie, your shoot will be great.

Maybe you can try to do a 3 day split and have some free time for life, work, family etc.? There are tons of way to help you work this out.. I will help in any way I can :heart:

Let me know ;)

*Bunny* said:
Sowwy I didn't mean to put you on the spot at all. I completely understand. I was just a little worried as I have not heard from you since our past correspondence. Sweetie, your shoot will be great.

Maybe you can try to do a 3 day split and have some free time for life, work, family etc.? There are tons of way to help you work this out.. I will help in any way I can :heart:

Let me know ;)
Hah! Thanks hun. No worries at all, sometimes being put on the spot is a good thing. ;)

I think I just need more sleep. But it seems when I get home from the gym at night...the very LAST thing my body wants to do is sleep. :( And I can't get to the gym earlier in the evening. Not possible. Soooo.....i stay up until 1-2am until I fall asleep. Then back up at 5:45am for more cardio. Yay for cardio!

SO, should I starve myself between now and sunday so I dont look and feel all bloated? Note: starvation mode isn't exactly what I'm going for...no worries. With all the exercise and lifting...i MUST eat. Just want to make the most of this shoot.

habitualhealth said:
Hah! Thanks hun. No worries at all, sometimes being put on the spot is a good thing. ;)

I think I just need more sleep. But it seems when I get home from the gym at night...the very LAST thing my body wants to do is sleep. :( And I can't get to the gym earlier in the evening. Not possible. Soooo.....i stay up until 1-2am until I fall asleep. Then back up at 5:45am for more cardio. Yay for cardio!

SO, should I starve myself between now and sunday so I dont look and feel all bloated? Note: starvation mode isn't exactly what I'm going for...no worries. With all the exercise and lifting...i MUST eat. Just want to make the most of this shoot.
HH, I get the feeling you've burnt yourself out... Would you agree you need a different workout plan to fit to your (very busy) schedule ?

FYI -
"Sleep restriction was associated with reductions in leptin (the appetite suppressant) and elevations in ghrelin (the appetite stimulant) and increased hunger and appetite, especially an appetite for foods with high-carbohydrate contents..."

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/502825?src=mp

Sleep Is very Important

habitualhealth said:
Until sunday? That's two days away homes.

yeah...it means shedding water and watching carbs and swigging water

Well, it's been a few since I posted but...I had my first photo shoot last sunday. I had a blast! Got about 200-250 shots in about 8 diff outfits (some of them are bound to turn out good). :worried: So I'm really excited about getting the pics.

Now, for the latest and greatest of information...I met with a nutritionist today had my BF tested (good ol calipers)...I'm so dang excited I just want to run a marathon (not really...i hate running) BUT

*drum roll please*

.....from my 30% BF beginning of Feb this year....as of today.....I'm at 14%!!!!!! Whoodaywhoooo! YAY! Spirit fingers! ;) Guess all this work is starting to pay off. Whew!

Sassy69 said:
HOLY SHIYITTTT GIRL!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, when do we get to see the photos??
Awwwhh thank you!! I've had a good mentor or two coupled with MUCH inspiration. ;)

I should have the pics soon. :qt:

...she told me 14% BF and i said "errrm, i know you're one of the best in atlanta...but, uh, would you mind doing that again?...i dont think that's right". I'm sooo excited!

AWESOME girl!! AWESOME!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, um, pics please!!

Top Bottom