Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HabitualHealth's 2005 Logage

habitualhealth said:
12:45- 4 Lrex 250ml h2o

1:45- 2 Gluc 250ml h2o

2:15- 1 Trex
1 can albacore tuner w/hot sauce
4 sliced strwbrry several blbrry atop baby spinach leaves w/basl vngrtte
4 low sodium crackers
500mlh2o

3:30- 4 Lrex 500ml h2o

5:30- 1 Trex
1 grilled chic breast

Friday night went to the braves game....go phillies! :worried:

7:00pm- 2 Glucorell
Grilled chic burrito from willy's messicana.

Lotsa h2o.

habitualhealth said:
Friday night went to the braves game....go phillies! :worried:

Exxxxxx-cuuuuuseee me?????

Please tell you DID NOT just go there.......

habitualhealth said:
Wonder if spellwin's watchin' all the mods bullyin' the commoners?

LOL ok seriously, i'm gonna change it. Dang it. It's aap's fault...he started all the "HH is a plumper fatty butterball heifer" jokes. I was just going along with it. (while i cry on the inside....*sniffle* *sniffle*)

lmao. You taddletale!

habitualhealth said:
Oh no way, you are NOT allowed in my log. Did you not read the disclaimer? Out I say, out!

My bad, Pudgealicious

habitualhealth said:
Oh honey, I was rockin' the red/gray tanks AND the phillies hat. :qt: (my sneaks even matched)

:rolleyes:

Dang!! Not even anyone around here is a Phillie fan....ugh!! You're banned now.........BAND!!

Oh gees, i was afearin' someone would bump this. :worried: Thank you sweets for checking in on me. :heart:

My diet has been all off track. Not necessarily that I've been eating bad or the wrong things (other than yesterday at baby girl's 4 year birthday party) but just not eating at the right times and/or I miss meals and such. Gees, I'm learning quickly it's difficult fitting two gym sessions a day, career, mommy mode, showering, eating, peeing, sleeping...all in a 24 hour time frame.

My first shoot is actually this Sunday. I had another photographer contact me yesterday who will be in town and asked if we could do a shoot tomorrow(short notice of course :rolleyes: ). I have one scheduled on the 26th of June and another on July 17th. *exhales* SO, diet/gym time is a must.

Stress has grabbed me by the proverbial balls as of late. BUT, I'm beginning to shake that bug.

I could really use more energy. Guess we all could.

Top Bottom