Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving away 25 bottles of the new N2-burn For logs!!!

needtogetaas

Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.om give away.
I am going to be giving away exactly 25 bottles of our New N2-burn for free. All you have to do to be chosen to log a free bottle is the following.

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.
2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or one of my head mods Hurrican, Southernlord, Or Steve or a mod who I have asked to choice some one for a log. I may allow the mods to choice people they like as they know the members too.

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover shipping and get address on file makes it simple so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper you write the mods name who picked you and the product (N2-burn) they picked you to log.

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle N2burn (N2-burn N2 burn all work) in the title of the thread. And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you want to use the product what you think of our products and or company.. Lets do this boys.

I will be finishing up my pct from my latest bulk in 3 weeks.
I am currently at 259lbs @ 6'3".
In november I will be competing in the UPA Nationals bench press competition @ 242lbs. I would love to use your product, N2-Burn, to test its effectiveness at maintaining muscle while shedding useless fat. I will log every 2 days with mood, body temp, workout intensity, etc.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Oh and ill add...I am currently taking post cycle, unleashed, and phytoserms-347 from NTBM and I am loving it. I will be ordering more supplies in the next couple days as well.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

great dealll people ! post in here or send me a pm if u are interested .. dont forget part of the deal is u have to write a log or review on the product !

In for log will post diet training daily plus give a honest review of the product. Will provide pre and post pics.

In for a chance to log one of your products. I am 23 6'0" 360 a little over 20% bf i am currently cutting ... would love to be given the chance to log this product for you and other people. i have been training for years. since i was 12. diet is at 2500 cal at 50/30/20 trying to cut down to 300

I will def log the hell out of this. Wanting to cut some weight now. I have been doing a lot of logs lately and have run other fat burners. Would love to give this product a go!

I'm 6'1, 26, 190lbs, 12%bf. I want to cut down to about 180, I will lift and do cardio on this and will write down any difference, physically and mentally i feel in detail

Top Bottom