Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit's "Egads! shun the flab" log..

Im am the last person to say this to anyone....clean up your diet just a tad more and add more food....

getnfit06 said:
haha, they really don't bother me, but i have my techniques in cooking them that takes care of the gassy issue. When I fix beans, which is rare, I make enough to last for leftovers for the next day. Plus I like them .

I will be fixing some chicken etc. in the future. I have a hubby and 3 kiddos so I gotta fix things they like and I don't want to or have time to fix a bunch of different stuff all the time. I try to make a lot when i make roasts or beans, etc. so i can have a day off of cooking the following day.
I plan on doing some squats, lunges, etc. just didn't do that today. I do have some knee issues though.
As far as the gym, we have a Y and it's too much for our budget...I willhave to make dew with what I have. Plus I wouldn't have time to go.... here is my day.. 6:30 am Get up get kids off to school. 8:05 last one leaves to school.
Then I rush around get ready, have a shake, feed dogs and let out and leave for work at 8:40 am.
2:45 Come home from work, Kids come home from school. Help kids with homework, snacks, etc.
I generally start dinner around 6 or a little later.
My days are very full and it is difficult to fit exercise in.

I cant wait until i'm busy like that! I am busy at work now, but its just not the same, I think it might be hormones or something. LOL. maybe try getting up at 5 am to try and sqeeze some stuff in ( i know it sounds early but after a week of doing it its as easy as Pie). What a great way to start the day! This is how I start mine, I have to be at work at 8 am.

Ok that was not my entire day of eating yesterday, but my choices weren't so hot anyway so... i won't bother with putting them down.lol

Here's todays:
m1: 1/2 c. oats (old fashioned) w/1 c. water added, 1 pack of splenda.
*supps* bottle water
meal2: chicken alfredo (healthy choice frozen dinner) diet pepsi
meal 3: lowfat cottage cheese (not sure how much I should eat per serving) fresh pineapple

getnfit06 said:
Ok that was not my entire day of eating yesterday, but my choices weren't so hot anyway so... i won't bother with putting them down.lol

Here's todays:
m1: 1/2 c. oats (old fashioned) w/1 c. water added, 1 pack of splenda.
*supps* bottle water
meal2: chicken alfredo (healthy choice frozen dinner) diet pepsi
meal 3: lowfat cottage cheese (not sure how much I should eat per serving) fresh pineapple

When I eat cottage cheese I treat 1/2 cup as one protein serv. So I eat 1/2 cup if I'm gonna eat it. :heart:

Well cindy that's what I ended up eating. lol
Supper was :evil: baaad, i was on the road all evening and ate the dreaded fast food. Egads I can't seem to get this right at all. :(

getnfit06 said:
Well cindy that's what I ended up eating. lol
Supper was :evil: baaad, i was on the road all evening and ate the dreaded fast food. Egads I can't seem to get this right at all. :(

it takes time (and some getting used to). don't get discouraged...

Top Bottom