Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit's "Egads! shun the flab" log..

getnfit06

Here it is.. wrong or right, my daily food log. :worried:
I am going to try darn hard to keep up with this log and NEED feed back from anyone who thinks they see something i'm doing wrong.

*walked on treadmill at level 10 incline for 30 minutes on empty stomach* I found a resistance band thing with handles on it and hooked one side to the bedpost and put the other over my shoe and did some standing kickback things 3 sets of 20 per leg and 3 sets of 20 pulses per leg also. Thought i'd be creative and try to find something to do with it and work my fanny, lol. I also did 3 sets of 20 inner thigh leg raises with it. hhaaha!! drank 16 oz water or so after the mill.
meal 1: Body Fortress whey protein (1 scoop)26 grams protein,2 gm carb, 2 gm fat, mixed with water and 2 strawberries added.
* Took 1 flax oil cap,1 l-glutamine pill,1 green tea pill,1 l-arginine cap,1 borage oil cap

meal 2: 1 c. pinto beans with ham chunks ,diet soda

meal 3: another protein shake, no fruit
* took 1 flax oil cap,1 l-glutamine,1 l-arginine

meal 4: 1/2 c. beans again, bottle water
My tummy feels bloaty after eating the beans, but strangely I still feel hungry.

***FYI*** borage oil caps=500 mg, L-Arginine=500 mg, Flax oil caps=1000 mg, L-Glutamine pills=500 mg

why the beans???? I wouldn't have any friends left if i was eating that much beans....oooh the gas...

what about some chicken, fish, fruit and veggies?

there is so much that needs to be addressed here.....is there no way you can swing a gym membership? there are some around here for only 20 or so bucks a month. At any rate, you need to do some squats, pushups, and lunges and forget the inner thigh butt squeezing band things lol.

haha, they really don't bother me, but i have my techniques in cooking them that takes care of the gassy issue. When I fix beans, which is rare, I make enough to last for leftovers for the next day. Plus I like them .

I will be fixing some chicken etc. in the future. I have a hubby and 3 kiddos so I gotta fix things they like and I don't want to or have time to fix a bunch of different stuff all the time. I try to make a lot when i make roasts or beans, etc. so i can have a day off of cooking the following day.
I plan on doing some squats, lunges, etc. just didn't do that today. I do have some knee issues though.
As far as the gym, we have a Y and it's too much for our budget...I willhave to make dew with what I have. Plus I wouldn't have time to go.... here is my day.. 6:30 am Get up get kids off to school. 8:05 last one leaves to school.
Then I rush around get ready, have a shake, feed dogs and let out and leave for work at 8:40 am.
2:45 Come home from work, Kids come home from school. Help kids with homework, snacks, etc.
I generally start dinner around 6 or a little later.
My days are very full and it is difficult to fit exercise in.

meal 5: Salad (romaine lett., cherry tomatoes, sprinkle bacon bits and cheddar,1 boiled egg, ranch dressing (reg. about 1-1 &1/2 tbs), diet soda
*i ate a couple handfuls of Bugles today when i was putting some in a bowl for my son* oops :O
Fitday totals: (minus the bugles, not listed)
Total: 986
Fat: 35 319 36%
Sat: 12 112 13%
Poly: 3 27 3%
Mono: 9 82 9%
Carbs: 80 220 25%
Fiber: 25 0 0%
Protein: 88 354 40%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Last edited:
Oh a new log..Im in....

Having 3 kids and a hubby too...I find that it can be a challange feeding everyone one and some days I have to just have my own food....or make theirs a tad different

I am planning on doing some squats in the very near future :)

meal1 : sorta skipped the carbs this am...2 boiled eggs, 1 sm. piece bacon, bottle water
*1 greentea,1flaxoil,1l-gluta.,1 l-arginine, 1 borage oil*

meal2: salad with romaine, cherry tomatoes, sprinkle baconbits, 1 boiled egg diced, diet soda, bottle water
meal3: healthy choice frozen dinner..beef tips portobello

**side note** I have not yet been to the grocery so i'm doing the best I can with what i have in stock** :qt:

Last edited:
I think your cals are too low, you might end up binging by the end of the week
add some poutlry and veggies in your diet (quick fix: can of tuna, frozen veggies-4min in microwave good to go, celery sticks with cottage cheese etc..)

imo get rid of the ranch dressing substitute it with olive oil/vinegar
no bacon/ham

ohh yeah squats and lunges lots of them
good luck

eat more meals. I know you don't have a lot of time but you will have to set aside some time and maybe cook a lot of chicken breasts, turkey breast, veggies, etc. that will last you a long time. A good first goal would be 5 meals, all with protein, then try for 6 after you get used to it.
Frozen dinners suck because they are loaded with salt and preservatives.

Are you hungry and/or craving??

Top Bottom