Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FREAKAZOID

el cubano

Here's what you posted

all you flamin me over a pay site,how many of you been scamed.me a big fat 0.if your to fuckin cheap to shell out $20 for a legit source then thats your prob.sounds like alot of you been burnt.IMO.DOINT FUCKIN FLAME ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

freakazoid
Amateur Bodybuilder

posted April 27, 2001 02:12 AM Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by el cubano:
Don't waste your money on those pay sites if you are only looking for a source. That is the biggest waste of money. Shit, I've never paid to get a source and I know tons of them!

AND ANYWAY WERE YOU NOT THE ONE BEING SCAMED? SO MUCH FOR E MAILING A MOD

Here's my reply. NO I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED. READ THE POST AGAIN. WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED? NO WHERE.

No one is flaming you for shelling out $20 for what you can get free, just don't think it was smart, that's all. Some people don't like paying for the air they breath, you know.

By the way, it sounds very much to me like you have some sort of association with A.com and that you are trying to throw in an advertisement for them which is exactly the type of thing G wants us MODS to delete. I didn't delete it so you should be thanking me.

------------------
Cubans are the biggest! Cigars that is!

I wish you guys would stop giving cubano a hard time. He is here to HELP you and he's helped a ton of guys already.

If you don't like what he says then leave this board. He is more valuable here than you are anyhow.

Top Bottom