Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIRST Injection Story...

mdd

well this a.m. was my first injection,,,,, i did run into a problem though...

i was injecting sus 250 - actually durateston 250 and i had trouble drawling it up into the barrel. i ended up having to take the plunger out and dump it in and shoot it out that a way. also it came out to be a little less than 1cc. is that normal?

other than that i broke the skin fine and could feel that muscle gettin torn in there! bwaaahahahah what a feeling!

oh ya, i pulled up on it to check from blood, and nothin came up, but at the very end of my injection a very very little amount of blood came up thru the needle??? again is this normal??

thankd bro's! your now felllow roider,
mdd

alright cool, looks like i'm just gonna have to pour the sust in the back before iput the plunger in thats all

Get some 18g drawing needles bro! makes it alot easier. Just draw up with the 18, screw off the needle and put your shooting pin on.

Hugh, when you replace the drawing needle with the injecting needle, aren't you contaminating the later by touching it when you screw it in?

bigpun said:
Hugh, when you replace the drawing needle with the injecting needle, aren't you contaminating the later by touching it when you screw it in?

Not Hugh, but...No. Leave the protective cover on the pins when swapping them.

Later,

Top Bottom