Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First day on Rpn Havoc. Feeling very loopy.

dasitmane

only took 20mg

woke up at around 10, took 60mg pseudoephedrine (sudafed, which i take daily) (which i know can raise bp), have a few small diet cokes (total around 80mg caffeine)

took 10mg epistane (havoc) at like 1 pm, then 10 more at like 5

have taken 500mg hawthorn, 5 caps n2guard, 3 pumps dermacrine, 1.5+ gals of water so far, liv52, magnesium, also taking a two antibiotics (a few more days left to treat a possible parasite)

im guessing i should probably wait til i finish these antibiotics before i really get into this cycle

took my bp, it's normal (varied between like 110/70-130/80) (heart rate was 95-110 however, resting and relaxed)

this has been occurring starting after my workout (worked out a few hours ago, still feelin grpetty loopy, definitely holding onto some water)

what could it be since my blood pressure isn't high?

I can't speak for most of what you're taking but the BP isn't too bad. That heart rate, however, would concern me. Normal adult resting HR is 60-80. Since you take sudafed regularly what is your usual HR?

im starting to feel better now

i may have dosed them too close together

im gonna finish my antibiotic course, then resume this, and have the doses further apart

and ill try to keep caffeine to zero mg

Just keep a good eye on the BP and HR. Like I said the BP is ok, HR you may have jacked up a bit with timing on top of a little anxiety about everything. Keep an eye on it and good luck with your goals.

alright thanks a lot^

i havent exactly read the instructions on how to precisely wrap this thing around your arm (the blood pressure monitor i bought)

i feel like this is blood pressure related, and that i was just not wrappin it around correctly resulting in an inaccurate measurement

not sure though

i'll test my bp at cvs tomorrow

You'll need a proper sized cuff to get accurate readings. If you've got any kind of arms a CVS cuff is too small. I don't remember exact #'s but you can do a google search and find the appropriate size for your arm measurements. Too small a cuff will generally give too high a reading.

Top Bottom