Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle basketball player with an old injury

babybash24

Hi guys,
i'm 6'6'' that's 194cm and 98kg,
i have the skinny fat look with some man boobs,
i will be running for 12 weeks testo enanthate (250 x 2 per week)
for the first 4 weeks i will be taking anadrol 50 mg
i am running the cycle so i could get back in basketball,
i have a mild lower back injury now,and an old acl injury
i need to be careful from gyno but i dont know what to take Nolvadex or proviron during the cycle,
moreover if i take proviron will my joints suffer ??
is nolvadex better? or it will reduce the gains?

If I were you since you say you have that "fatty look" and are worried about gyno then just run winstrol by itself. It would be a great first cycle and you will shed some body fat in the process and it will help improve your training. This will also eliminate the possibility of gyno.

Week 1-6
Winstrol 40mg ed

ONcycle Support
HCGenerate
N2gaurd
lipid stable
Week 7

start pct
Clomid for 4 weeks 25/25/25/25
PCT+unleashed Combo
PHytoserms 347

Try this out and take 3 months off before your next cycle.

You should really get back to old fitness before you go on a cycle. It would just be a waste if u dont

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

you clearly do not know much about what you are getting into and this is not the answer to heal old injuries... why would you be wanting to run anadrol? why would you be wanting to run a cycle when you are so out of shape? this are huge mistakes... also, proviron is not an ai and nolva is not even close to what you would be wanting to run as an ai... you need to get back into shape, work on your training and your diet for some time... if you are looking for healing help, you may want to try tb-500 to try to help speed up the process, but you have no reason whatsoever to be considering a cycle...

Top Bottom