Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished my 6-week trial run diet..PICS

ripped103--thanks. Height is a measly 5'3" (practically a midget), weight at the moment is 170. In the pics (2 1/2 weeks ago) I am 149.

Thanks Hoover and Warik and Sassy--especially the Lee Priest comment since he's my idol. :)

rotorobot--yeah my chest sucks. Hopefully through December I'll put on decent size to it before precontest diet.

Here's a back shot, if it works....

You're looking good in those pictures. I agree with the comment about the forearms, but appart from that you look really good. You should be proud.

You doing the Minnesota? You have got one small waste my friend, looks real good with those lats

Mustard, let me start by saying that I wish I looked half as good as you!

1.) Beefing up the pecs and the forearms would be great.
2.) Looks like your lats insert very high. Have you tried focusing on lower lat insertions?
3.) Great wheels, shoulders, bis, abs, etc.

Your hard work shows, bro. I'm only 5'5" and 153 lbs but working on reaching 170.

thanks again for the replies, bros.

Austin316--No, not the MN, but the Gopher State. And yeah my girlie waist is a genetic gift. :)

WeaponX-- another fellow shorty! :) Thanks for your comments. Lower lats.... have tried everything under the sun for those. Can't change genetics, I guess...

You look really good, great delt and trap size ...
however it overshadows your chest.

great quads also, calves are good but need work to stand out since your quads are so developed.

overall, i'd say you look really great, good enough to win your weight class at most of the shows i've seen recently

keep it up

Top Bottom