Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with BodyBugg?

OK so please explain to me how this apparatus works. How does it know EXACTLY how many calories you are expending and taking in? Do you have to weigh and measure your food to get exact macro breakdown. Do you have to enter your height/weight and bf%?

Back when I was a trainer at WOW they also had a very expensive program of sorts to sell clients and they pushed it heavily but it was costly. For those who were totally clueless about caloric estimates/nutrient and macro breakdown/portion control I do believe that something like this would be beneficial. However, one could also purchase a book by Corinne T Netzer on Amazon (used copy shouldn't run more than 5 bucks including shipping) that would give identical information and more.

As for how many calories they were burning, the program could only give an ESTIMATE. Sorta like the cardio machines at the gym that tell you an ESTIMATE of how many calories every person MIGHT be burning after X amount of time on the apparatus as X intensity level. If I have more muscle mass than you, guess what? I burn more calories than you do even when I sleep (which is when your body burns MOST calories from fat.)

You say you lost 9 pounds? How much of a timespan we talking? As BW1 asked, how do you know if those were 9 pounds of fat... or 7 pounds of muscle and only 2 pounds of fat? Or 8 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of water?

Could you please explain better so that we can see if the product is helpfull or if it is just another high-priced gadget that gyms are trying to sell to clueless desperate clientelle?

I wish that you would share this info on the women's forum. We would all LOVE to hear about any new and helpfull advances in the fitness industry... We would also LOVE to tell each other what products are all hype and may even be counter-productive. :)

OK so please explain to me how this apparatus works. How does it know EXACTLY how many calories you are expending and taking in? Do you have to weigh and measure your food to get exact macro breakdown. Do you have to enter your height/weight and bf%?

Back when I was a trainer at WOW they also had a very expensive program of sorts to sell clients and they pushed it heavily but it was costly. For those who were totally clueless about caloric estimates/nutrient and macro breakdown/portion control I do believe that something like this would be beneficial. However, one could also purchase a book by Corinne T Netzer on Amazon (used copy shouldn't run more than 5 bucks including shipping) that would give identical information and more.

As for how many calories they were burning, the program could only give an ESTIMATE. Sorta like the cardio machines at the gym that tell you an ESTIMATE of how many calories every person MIGHT be burning after X amount of time on the apparatus as X intensity level. If I have more muscle mass than you, guess what? I burn more calories than you do even when I sleep (which is when your body burns MOST calories from fat.)

You say you lost 9 pounds? How much of a timespan we talking? As BW1 asked, how do you know if those were 9 pounds of fat... or 7 pounds of muscle and only 2 pounds of fat? Or 8 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of water?

Could you please explain better so that we can see if the product is helpfull or if it is just another high-priced gadget that gyms are trying to sell to clueless desperate clientelle?

I wish that you would share this info on the women's forum. We would all LOVE to hear about any new and helpfull advances in the fitness industry... We would also LOVE to tell each other what products are all hype and may even be counter-productive. :)

actually its a sexual toy in disguise.... burns lots of calories...

it's complicated.

my girl is a dietitian and has used one for research purposes, to see how well they work. She liked it, but would always take if off during the weekends so kinda pointless if you want a total picture...

I'd loose weight reading this:worried:

Top Bottom