Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with BodyBugg?

R

RachelEFC

Has anybody tried this device from Apex? I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks, I'm finding that it's at least keeping me accountable for my calorie intake, which is a huge issue for me. I'm down 9 lbs! My training has trained drastically however, now that I teach Spin I'm finding less and less time to lift and more and more time doing Cardio.

awww come on, yeah this may have been more appropriate to put in one of the training forums, however was just hoping to get some casual feedback on if anybody has used it...

Has anybody tried this device from Apex? I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks, I'm finding that it's at least keeping me accountable for my calorie intake, which is a huge issue for me. I'm down 9 lbs! My training has trained drastically however, now that I teach Spin I'm finding less and less time to lift and more and more time doing Cardio.

reposting some more nekkids will get you some anwsers just sayin

One of the trainers at my gym is always trying to sell those things. I think they go for $250 or some crazy shit. Not interested.

never heard of it but if i used it right now with my french bread pizza im eating it would probably smack me in my face and call me a bitch....

yeah, I didn't pay for it. :) it's cool to come how and download your daily activity into the computer to see the calories you've burned and to know how many you can take in accordingly..

Huge mistake, find time to lift. Don't go overboard on the cardio

How much in BF and how much was muscle?

Top Bottom