Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/TEST v.s. TEST/VAR...wich would keep more gains/better gains?

rykertest said:
well, I would run it at test 250 and eq at 400 for your first run. SOme guys say more, but this is your first cycle and I can bet you will not at all be dissapointed at the results and it you respond well, bump it up next time to 500 and 500 or something like that.

I myself favor low dosages. why waste money that you could spend at Costco or Sam's club? LOL

DiamondCutCows said:
I myself favor low dosages. why waste money that you could spend at Costco or Sam's club? LOL

TRUE, plus my DIET is 100% on point, so i need that money for costco =]

Low dosages here i come, i should have amazing results. DIET alone will yield amazing results, i could imagine what a additivie will do =]

mm107 said:
TRUE, plus my DIET is 100% on point, so i need that money for costco =]

Low dosages here i come, i should have amazing results. DIET alone will yield amazing results, i could imagine what a additivie will do =]

yeah diamond is dead on right. I wish more guys took that approach, k to you 2.

mm107 said:
<! im too new for that many compounds i feel.

thats the only reason.

Exactly...I do love his idea, but maybe for your 3rd run...he hits on my points about not waiting for it to kick in and the fast oral for PCT timing.

DiamondCutCows said:
Exactly...I do love his idea, but maybe for your 3rd run...he hits on my points about not waiting for it to kick in and the fast oral for PCT timing.

You think maybe i should still run some winny? at the end?

I mean, why not go all out?

Hmm, i like his t-bol idea tho.... any suggestions on this one DCC?

Im gonna go read up some more on turinabol (thats what t-bol is right) and see if it could have a place in my cycle, of course, lower dosages lol

Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized (3). This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turinabol has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug. A couple of studies I read examining male athletes over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects. It has been recommended that men should take between 20-40mg every day and women a 5mg every day, and I generally think that it is not very strong (as compared to many other orals) and wouldn´t drop below the 40mg mark if I were to use it personally. It may perhaps be used in low(er) doses if it is simply being used for it´s ability to reduce SHBG´s binding (1) to other steroids. In this respect, it may have synergy with other drugs, since it has the ability to reduce SHBG and thus free up more testosterone for use in your body.

I wanted to run TEST/DBOL, as my frist thought before EQ came about, but shit, i wouldnt mind using some T-Bol weeks 1-4 like said.

Any ideas ??

mm107 said:
You think maybe i should still run some winny? at the end?

I mean, why not go all out?

Hmm, i like his t-bol idea tho.... any suggestions on this one DCC?

Im gonna go read up some more on turinabol (thats what t-bol is right) and see if it could have a place in my cycle, of course, lower dosages lol

I'm gonna have to stick with Ryker on this. If it's your first cycle you will do great on a low dose, limited compound cycle.

I generally tell guys to just go with Test E 500mg/wk alone for a first run.

I don't mind the 250mg TEst with 400mg EQ at all though...If you're in a "rush" to see the gains you COULD add an oral up front for a few weeks, but it's not necessary. If you start your diet properly when the cycle starts you should start putting on some weight/getting stronger pretty quickly...I'd suggest sticking with the low dose Test/EQ cycle for the first run and see how you react to everything.

DiamondCutCows said:
I'm gonna have to stick with Ryker on this. If it's your first cycle you will do great on a low dose, limited compound cycle.

I generally tell guys to just go with Test E 500mg/wk alone for a first run.

I don't mind the 250mg TEst with 400mg EQ at all though...If you're in a "rush" to see the gains you COULD add an oral up front for a few weeks, but it's not necessary. If you start your diet properly when the cycle starts you should start putting on some weight/getting stronger pretty quickly...I'd suggest sticking with the low dose Test/EQ cycle for the first run and see how you react to everything.

AHH U GOT IT!!! I was looking for that answer honestly =]

Thanks DCC so much bro!!

wish i could give ya more k.

Top Bottom